Got an event that you’d like people to know about?
If it’s a local event related to the UK and Ireland Coast, you can register it with us, and we’ll help you to get the word out!
We charge a nominal fee of £4.50 per event and once the listing is approved we will promote the event out on all our social media channels.
Each event listing includes::
- A single listing with unlimited number of changes
- Description text of your event
- A link to your Website
- Photos: one feature image and unlimited gallery images
- If you have a video on something like YouTube this can be embedded into the listing
- An Event address to enable us to position a marker on our maps
- Contact details: Email and phone number
- Social media account links: facebook, twitter
- Your event will be fully searchable on Coast Radar
To enter an event you will first need to register with Coast Radar which will enable you to input and change anything to do with your event listing.
Note: This is a coastal website and so events will only be approved if related to our readership.
If you are a business owner and want your venue listed on Coast Radar, you can submit venue details to the Coast Radar website by seeing our advertising page here.