Advertise Your Coastal Business
By joining Coast Radar, you can improve your online visibility and audience reach through our unique coastal search tools. There are three easy options to choose from depending if you want to list an event or business:
Got an event that you’d like people to know about?
If it’s a local event related to the UK and Ireland Coast, you can register it with us, and we’ll help you to get the word out!
We charge a nominal fee of £4.50 per event and once the listing is approved we will promote the event on all our social media channels.
Each event listing includes:
- A single listing with an unlimited number of changes
- Description text of your event
- A link to your Website
- Photos: one feature image and unlimited gallery images
- If you have a video on something like YouTube this can be embedded into the listing
- An Event address to enable us to position a marker on our maps
- Contact details: Email and phone number
- Social media account links: Facebook, Twitter
- Your event will be fully searchable on Coast Radar
Free Business Listing
Business listings must fit one of our categories; beaches, place to eat, shop, beach hut or an activity. Note we don’t list accommodation. The Free listing includes title, address, phone number, website link, single photo and description (although no links from within the text).
Your listing will appear on our site, be displayed on our maps and be fully searchable.
You manage your own listings with no limits on changes.
Featured Business Listing
The Featured listing has everything on a free listing plus the following features:
- multiple photos
- embed a promotional video
- promote special offers
- opening times
- clickable links for email, TripAdvisor, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- your description can now also include textual links to your website.
- Featured listing is showed ahead of our free listings in any search results.
- We actively push out your business details to our social channels
Just £5 month or £50/year
(Free for registered charities)
Do you have a Beach Hut to rent out? If yes we offer a 80% discount on a featured listing, just use the coupon “BEACHHUT” at checkout.
Why upgrade to a featured listing?
Featured listings on Coast Radar help increase brand awareness, online visibility and more importantly deliver customers through your door.
- More Visitors
Our website and social media visitors are interested in the coast and actively searching for places to visit, stay, eat or things to do.
- More Footfall
Many of our visitors are not at home but out and about at the coast and looking to satisfy a need now!
- Second Website
If you focus your Featured Listing then this is like having a second website to draw in visitors.
We can help with advice and how people have been successful.
Search Engine Optimisation companies charge a lot more to guest blog and have an inbound link to your website.
We will also promote featured listings on across all of our social channels giving access to 10,000+ followers.
- Great Value for Money
Only equivalent to a couple of coffees a month.
- No Quibble Guarantee
Featured listings get a free 14 days before payment is taken. If you’re unhappy for any reason, just ask for your money back.
Want a Featured Listing for free!
Coast Radar provides a lot of useful information that can complement your own website. If your website points at one of our detail pages then we will give away a featured listing. By detailed pages, we mean either a beach page or a location page:
- a beach page, e.g. Camber Sands Beach: https://coastradar.com/places/united-kingdom/east-sussex/rye/camber-sands-beach/
- a location page, e.g. Rye in East Sussex: https://coastradar.com/location/united-kingdom/east-sussex/rye/
If you have a link then drop us an email with the page on your website and we will in return give you a 100% OFF Coupon that remains valid for the duration of the link on your own website.
If you have any other idea on how you can partnership with Coast Radar then just drop us a line, here.
Please note that we do not guarantee your listing or event will be published. All information submitted is reviewed by the Coast Radar team for relevance, quality and appropriateness. If an entry is refused we get in touch to explain and discuss options to amend or cancel and get a refund.