Our visitors are actively looking for information, for example a local cafe, surf school, place to stay or somewhere to visit. Get in-front of these people by claiming your free listing:
- Search Coast Radar to check if your listing has already been automatically added:
- If it exists, then claim it by selecting the “Business Owner?” button on listing page sidebar.
- If no listing exists, create a new one by clicking the button below
Looking For More Visibility
Our Featured and Premium listings drive more visitors to your online resources
Our visitors are at the coast and searching. Place your business in-front of our visitors
Our Free plan includes:
Manage your own listing with unlimited changes
Business address and phone number
Displayed on our Maps
Unlimited description text (although no links within text)
Our visitors can click through to your website and social channels
Everything in Free, and:
Description can include links to your website
Embed a promotional video
Clickable links for email, website, twitter, instagram and facebook
Featured listing showed ahead of FREE listings
Promote special offers
Our editors will work with you to create and execute a plan
Sit back and let us do the work
Our editors will do everything and actively monitor your own social channels and promote on our UK Beaches channels.
We will also link from other relevant pages and blog articles.
Do you want more visibility for FREE?
Do you have a website/blog then a joint partnership may help? If you provide a link or write a review of our site, we will create a listing for your business. We have two options:
Free Featured listing for a link to Coast Radar
Why not link from your website to one of our beach pages to give your visitors extra information on the local area:
– Your website provides one dofollow link to a Coast Radar Beach Page
– This featured listing is valid for as long as your page is visible in the search engines
Free Premium listing for writing a Coast Radar review on your blog
Publish a review of Coast Radar in your blog, to include:
– Information about Coast Radar’s Guides (minimum 800 characters)
– At least one image or screenshot
– A dofollow link to coastradar.com
– This premium listing is valid for one year
Please note that we do not guarantee your listing or event will be published. All information submitted is reviewed by the Coast Radar team for relevance, quality and appropriateness. If an entry is refused we get in touch to explain and discuss options to amend or cancel and get a refund.
Interested in improving your search engine visbility then check out our guide:
Small Tourism Business Marketing Tips