Find Fife Dog Friendly Beaches
Heading to the Fife coast with your dog and not sure if they are allowed on any beaches?
This Fife list of dog friendly beaches will help in planning your next trip to the beach, beaches for dogs near Fife
Our 2023 Fife dog friendly beach guide currently has 14 Fife beaches listed where dogs are allowed with 2 beaches that have some dog restrictions, and there are no beaches on which a full dog ban is in operation.
Fife Beaches allowing dogs
This list shows 14 Fife beaches with no dog restrictions and can be used all year.
- Kingsbarns Beach, Kingsbarns
- Seafield Beach, Kirkcaldy
- Leven Beach, Leven
- Tentsmuir Sands Beach, Tayport
- Black Sands Beach, Aberdour
- Billow Ness Beach, Anstruther
- Kinghorn Beach, Kinghorn
- Pettycur Bay Beach, Kinghorn
- Lower Largo Beach, Leven
- Pathhead Sands Beach, Kirkcaldy
- Roome Bay Beach, Crail
- St Andrews West Sands Beach, St Andrews
- St Andrews East Sands Beach, St Andrews
- Elie Ruby Bay Beach, Leven
Note, although dogs are allowed you are expected to keep control of your dog, clean-up after them and some beaches may require you to keep them on a lead. Please check local information sites for any restrictions.
Fife Beaches that have dog restrictions
This list shows 2 Fife beaches allowing dogs but with some restrictions. These restrictions could be a time of day, restricted zones, dogs to be kept on a lead or only allowed out of season. Check our beach information page for details of the restrictions in place.
Fife Beaches that do not allow dogs
We have no Fife beaches recorded that do not allow dogs at any time.
Fife Beaches that we have NO dog restriction information
This list shows 9 Fife beaches where we have no information on dog restrictions.
- Earlsferry West Beach, Leven
- Burntisland Beach, Burntisland
- Dalgety Bay Beach, Dunfermline
- Linktown Beach, Kirkcaldy
- Largo East Beach, Leven
- Lundin Links Beach, Leven
- Pittenweem Beach, Anstruther
- Shell Bay Beach, Leven
- Castle Sands Beach, St Andrews
If you have visited any of these beaches and can update us then please drop us a note on facebook.
If a Fife beach is not listed above then we have no information and you will have to check local beach information boards.
Note that we try to keep this dog beach information up to date but restrictions are set by local councils and occasionally we may miss a change.
If you are not sure where to go then head over to our Fife coast page, or use the search bar below: