Find Isle Of Anglesey Dog Friendly Beaches
Heading to the Isle Of Anglesey coast with your dog and not sure if they are allowed on any beaches?
This Isle Of Anglesey list of dog friendly beaches will help in planning your next trip to the beach, beaches for dogs near Isle Of Anglesey
Our 2023 Isle Of Anglesey dog friendly beach guide currently has 7 Isle Of Anglesey beaches listed where dogs are allowed with 1 beach that have some dog restrictions, and there are no beaches on which a full dog ban is in operation.
Isle Of Anglesey Beaches allowing dogs
This list shows 7 Isle Of Anglesey beaches with no dog restrictions and can be used all year.
- Bull Bay Beach, Amlwch
- Church Bay Beach, Rhydwyn
- Porth Nobla Beach, Holyhead
- Lleiniog Beach, Beaumaris
- Porth Trecastell Beach, Rhosneigr
- Red Wharf Bay Beach, Pentraeth
- Lligwy Bay Beach, Moelfre
Note, although dogs are allowed you are expected to keep control of your dog, clean-up after them and some beaches may require you to keep them on a lead. Please check local information sites for any restrictions.
Isle Of Anglesey Beaches that have dog restrictions
This list shows 1 Isle Of Anglesey beaches allowing dogs but with some restrictions. These restrictions could be a time of day, restricted zones, dogs to be kept on a lead or only allowed out of season. Check our beach information page for details of the restrictions in place.
Isle Of Anglesey Beaches that do not allow dogs
We have no Isle Of Anglesey beaches recorded that do not allow dogs at any time.
Isle Of Anglesey Beaches that we have NO dog restriction information
This list shows 23 Isle Of Anglesey beaches where we have no information on dog restrictions.
- Aberffraw Bay (Traeth Mawr) Beach, Aberffraw
- Cemaes Bay Beach, Cemaes
- Cemlyn Bay Beach, Llanfairynghornwy
- Llanddona Beach, Benllech
- Llanddwyn Beach, LLanfair Pwllgwyngwll
- Porth Tyn Towyn Beach, Rhosneigr
- Moelfre Beach, Moelfre
- Penrhos Beach, Holyhead
- Porth Dafarch Beach, Holyhead
- Porth Eilian Beach, Amlwch
- Porth Trwyn Beach, Holyhead
- Porth Tywyn Mawr Beach, Llanfwrog
- Borth Wen Beach, Rhoscolyn
- Silver Bay Beach, Rhoscolyn
- Rhosneigr Beach, Rhosneigr
- Treath Crigyll Beach, Rhosneigr
- St Davids Beach, Benllech
- Belgian Promenade Beach, Menai Bridge
- Trearddur Bay Beach, Holyhead
- Beaumaris Beach, Beaumaris
- Porth Forllwyd Beach, Moelfre
- Dulas Bay Beach, Dulas Bay
- Bychan Beach, Bychan
If you have visited any of these beaches and can update us then please drop us a note on facebook.
If a Isle Of Anglesey beach is not listed above then we have no information and you will have to check local beach information boards.
Note that we try to keep this dog beach information up to date but restrictions are set by local councils and occasionally we may miss a change.
If you are not sure where to go then head over to our Isle Of Anglesey coast page, or use the search bar below: