Find Orkney Islands Dog Friendly Beaches
Heading to the Orkney Islands coast with your dog and not sure if they are allowed on any beaches?
This Orkney Islands list of dog friendly beaches will help in planning your next trip to the beach, beaches for dogs near Orkney Islands
Our 2023 Orkney Islands dog friendly beach guide currently has no Orkney Islands beaches listed where dogs are allowed with no beaches that have some dog restrictions, and there are no beaches on which a full dog ban is in operation.
Orkney Islands Beaches allowing dogs
We have no Orkney Islands beaches recorded that have no dog restrictions.
Orkney Islands Beaches that have dog restrictions
We have no Orkney Islands beaches recorded that allow dogs but with some restrictions.
Orkney Islands Beaches that do not allow dogs
We have no Orkney Islands beaches recorded that do not allow dogs at any time.
Orkney Islands Beaches that we have NO dog restriction information
This list shows 18 Orkney Islands beaches where we have no information on dog restrictions.
- Kettletoft Bay Beach, Sanday
- Bay of Stove Beach, Sanday
- South Bay Beach, North Ronaldsay
- Bay of Tafts Beach, Westray
- Sandgarth Bay Beach, Shapinsay
- Bay of Skaill Beach, Westray
- Mae Sands Beach, Westray
- Sands of Wright Beach, South Ronaldsay
- Grobust Beach, Westray
- Bay of Tuquoy Beach, Westray
- Evie Sands Beach, Mainland
- Bay of Skaill Beach, Mainland
- Waulkmill Bay Beach, Mainland
- Dingieshowe Beach, Mainland
- Warebeth Beach, Mainland
- Rackwick Bay Beach, Hoy Island
- Backaskaill Bay Beach, Sanday
- Whitemill Bay Beach, Sanday
If you have visited any of these beaches and can update us then please drop us a note on facebook.
If a Orkney Islands beach is not listed above then we have no information and you will have to check local beach information boards.
Note that we try to keep this dog beach information up to date but restrictions are set by local councils and occasionally we may miss a change.
If you are not sure where to go then head over to our Orkney Islands coast page, or use the search bar below: