Falmouth Week is eight days of match racing for keelboats, traditional craft and dinghies in the waters off Falmouth Bay, the Carrick Roads and the harbour, along with a lively programme of shoreside events.Date:9th August 2019-18th August 2019
- You may also like ...
- Gylly Adventures offer a range of water and land-based activities from coasteering, to Kayaking, Climbing and Standup Paddleboarding (SUP). We focus on providing a fun, safe and adventurous environment to allow you to experience, discover and explore all that Falmouth, and Cornwall has to offer.
- WeSUP offers total SUP discovery for the whole family. Based in Falmouth, Cornwall, we offer various stand up paddle board activities including lessons, equipment hire, guided coastal tours, team building and group activities, instructor training and events management.
- Castle Beach Café is located on Falmouth’s Castle Beach with great views out over Falmouth Bay. The café has free wifi, serves hot and cold food, drinks and ice-cream, the shop sells a wide range of beach and watersports related items and you can hire beach huts on a seasonal basis. Safe beach with rock pools to explore at low tide. The café is open from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm or later depending on the weather and the tides
- Gyllyngvase beach, locally known as Gylly beach, is a very popular gently shelving sandy beach with rock pools to explore. This is the largest of the Falmouth beaches overlooked by Pendennis Castle and is a great location, just a 10-15 minute walk away from Falmouth centre. The beach has gentle rollers making it a popular swimming, surfing and stand up paddle boarding (SUP) beach. Facilities include toilets, shop, Gylly beach cafe, lifeguards in the summer, car park and road parking, disabled access (beach chair for hire). Gyllyngvase in Cornish means ‘the shallow inlet’.
- Castle Beach is a rocky/sandy beach to the west of Pendennis Point, Falmouth. Pendennis Castle can be visited and there is lots to see in Falmouth. There are plenty of rock pools on the beach and Falmouth beaches are also a popular surfing location. The beach sits within the town centre with road car parking along Cliff Road, also a car park by Gyllyngvase beach and there are 2 small car parks on Pendennis Point. Facilities include beach shop, Castle Beach Cafe, beach hut hire and toilets.
- Small outside cafe located in between Swanpool Beach and the Nature Reserve. The cafe offers homemade cakes, soups, toasted ciabattas and a selection of ice-creams. Also, perfect for a family visit a fun bouncer, crazy golf course, water-sports and kayak hire.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map