Brighton Foodies Festival (East Sussex)
- Event Information
Foodies Festival, located at Brighton Hove Lawns offers 3 days of live music, workshops, masterclasses and of course Top Chefs on the Brighton seafront.Date:8th May 2020-10th May 2020
- What do others think ...
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Brighton in East Sussex is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- 6th July 2019-7th July 2019Paddle Round the Pier is a FREE beach festival located at Hove Lawns and features the very best in water, street and urban sports, live music and family entertainment. Paddle has always appealed to surfers and water-sports enthusiasts, with all the usual suspects from Surfing, Kayaking, Windsurfing, Stand-up Paddle Boarding and Kitesurfing. With so much fantastic fun to be had with great prizes and a chance to try things for yourself on our 20 meter long demo pool.
- The Brighton West Pier, opened in 1866. Now derelict and neglected for many years, the future hangs in the balance, its only chance of survival depending upon English Heritage’s alternative and less costly proposal to restore the pier back to its original 1860s appearance, without the theatre and concert hall. Due to the weather the appearance of the pier is constantly changing and may not reflect the pictures in the gallery.
- The Brighton Clock Tower (also known as the Jubilee Clock Tower) is a Grade II listed free-standing clock tower in the centre of Brighton. Built in 1888 in commemoration of Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee, the distinctive structure included innovative structural features and became a landmark in the popular and fashionable seaside resort.
- Brighton beach is a long pebble beach attached to a vibrant town on the south coast under an hour’s journey from London. Although not one of the prettiest beaches in the UK it boasts an excellent location within Brighton and Hove. As one of the best entertainment stretches in the UK you have plenty to do in the day and also at night with pier, seaside arcades, funfairs and the classic Regency architecture of Brighton itself. The historic seafront Volks Electric Railway runs all the way to Brighton Marina from Brighton Pier regularly during the Summer season. If you include Brighton and Hove Beach you have nearly 11km of the seafront. Facilities are wide ranged as would expect: toilets, cafe, restaurants and bars, Brighton Pier, promenade, seaside arcades, funfair, electric railway, entertainment, beach volleyball.
- At Lucky Beach Cafe we serve local sourced food and drink in our fishermans arch situated between the 2 piers overlooking Brighton beach What’s on the menu?: Breakfasts, sandwiches & burgers. Fully licensed. Open all year round and check our website as we frequently hold events on the beach.
- Hove Museum and Art Gallery features a toy gallery that includes a significant collection of dolls, teddy bears, mechanical toys, toy trains, dollhouses, rocking horses and tricycles. Another focus is contemporary crafts and fine art. The museum also includes local history displays, and a collection of early cinema artifacts from the 1890s and 1900s. Originally known as Brooker Hall, constructed in 1877 by the architect Thomas Lainson for Major John Vallance. The building is in the Italianate style made popular by Osborne House, Queen Victoria’s residence on the Isle of Wight. It stands in grounds now laid out as a public park.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map