The Ashbourne House Hotel is located a 15-minute drive from Dublin Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Sandybrook Country Park Info
Hoseasons Sandybrook Country Park is part of our Go Active Breaks Collection a stunningly located haven of peace and tranquillity on the southern fringe of the Peak District. Perfect for families wishing to complement fantastic facilities with fabulous local attractions – do as much or as little as you please.
Set in the formergrounds of an elegant 19th century manor house boasting an old walled garden historic pinetum and beautiful bluebell wood. Enjoy idyllic walks an indoor pool spa and sauna mini-golf an adventure playground and a newly refurbished bar and restaurant.
Just a mile from renowned Ashbourne and close to famous Alton Towers this wonderful area bursts with excellent outdoor activities to suit all. Chatsworth is among numerous delights nearby.
A choice of lodges with one two three and four bedrooms with quality furnishings. Ideal for short breaks and holidays throughout the year.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Spa lodges only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw and £28 per short break each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Sandybrook Country Park website
Hoseasons Sandybrook Country Park Reviews