Find the nearest Accommodation in Dundee
Welcome to our Dundee accommodation pages. Here we bring you a wide selection of places to stay in Dundee Angus from campsites, holiday parks, B&B, Hotels to self-catering cottages.
Finding the right Dundee accommodation is easy – simply explore the links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search at the top of the page to plan your next place to stay in Dundee.
- For shops and local amenities, Dundee city centre is only 2 miles away. There is lots to keep you entertained nearby, including Camperdown Country Park with Wildlife centre, play area and Golf course, Kingsway West retail park and Carnoustie Championship Golf course. Our Dundee North Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, free parking, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant.
- Ideally located within easy reach of the A90. For shops and local amenities Dundee city centre is only 4 miles away. Local attractions include Caird Hall and Camperdown Park. Conveniently located for Dundee train station. Our Dundee West Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.
- Located within easy reach of the A9(M), conveniently situated across from Dundee train station. This Premier Inn boasts a great waterfront location next to Discovery Point. For shops and local amenities Dundee city centre is only a short walk away. Sensation Science Centre is also nearby. Our Dundee Centre Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out.
- Set in our own wooded grounds, with public rooms overlooking the River Tay. BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel is the ideal location for both business and leisure. Close to all Dundee's delights, you'll have easy access to the Rep Theatre, Contemporary Art Centre and McManus Galleries. But if you want to enjoy a little Scottish culture without leaving the hotel, why not stay put, and immerse yourself in the fabulous service and standards in our relaxed dining area, one of two bars… or both! Near to both Universities, Dundee Technology Park and Ninewells Hospital, we offer handy hospitality in calming surroundings. Just a 5 minute drive from the City Centre, you'll also be within reach of Dundee's award winning visitor attractions, including RRS Discovery, Verdant Works and the Sensation Science Centre.
- Hoseasons Piperdam Lodges is part of our Go Active Breaks Collection. Boasting a magnificent setting surrounded by over 500 acres of idyllic Angus countryside Piperdam combines superb accommodation with award-winning facilities to create the ultimate Scottish experience. Excellent golf a 40-acre loch quad biking archery fencing and tennis number among a wealth of challenging activities available or you can simply relax and indulge with a swim or sauna, the choice is yours! A choice of one two three five and six bedroom open plan log lodges each with its own balcony or a four bedroom bungalow set within a woodland environment.Outdoor hot tub (except Rainbow Osprey and The Bungalow) TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and washer/dryer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Towel packs available for hire Beds made up for your arrival Central heating Gas and electricity by card meter Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Pets £32pw each (max 2) (in specific Rainbow and Osprey lodges only) All non smoking accommodation All lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking