Find the nearest Accommodation in Durham
Welcome to our Durham accommodation pages. Here we bring you a wide selection of places to stay in Durham from campsites, holiday parks, B&B, Hotels to self-catering cottages.
Finding the right Durham accommodation is easy – simply explore the links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search at the top of the page to plan your next place to stay in Durham.
- Hoseasons Crimdon Dene is just a stone’s throw from the dunes of Durham’s beautiful Heritage Coastline Crimdon Dene enjoyed a famous heyday in the 1930s. Wonderful facilities and great entertainment are on offer including the refurbished Ocean Edge Showbar with the very best in nightly entertainment creating a fabulous base for a fun family holiday in this jewel of the North East. Stunning Hartlepool Marina historic Durham sandy beaches and numerous scenic cultural and family attractions await within 30 minutes drive. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw or £10 per short break each Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Offering 12th Century character and 21st Century convenience in Darlington, BEST WESTERN Walworth Castle is set in 18 acres of lawns and woodlands… just 3 miles from the A1(M). This really is the ideal venue to get away and relax. Whether you're on the lookout for luxury or simply seeking style! Local attractions are easy to get to, and we do our utmost to make attendees of conferences or team building events feel at home here. With a unique blend of flavours and features, we have an award winning restaurant that complements the tastefully designed bedrooms – including a feature four poster suite! Our secluded, grand property is extremely popular for wedding receptions, and we can make your special day more memorable by the minute with exceptional service from the moment you arrive. And of course, the pictures will be perfect!
- BEST WESTERN Whitworth Hall Hotel really makes the grade. Grade II in fact, with its listed country house building set in acres of stunning historic grounds…alongside two herds of deer! Now a beautifully furnished hotel with 29 exquisite double bedrooms, restaurant, lounge bar, brassiere and conservatory, our home-from-home plays host to new visitors and return guests alike. A huge part of our appeal is the elegant formal garden and ornamental lake with swans, but only 10 minutes from Durham City, the nearby attractions of the North East are equally tempting! Beamish Open Air Museum lets you live the life of a bygone era 17 miles away, while the Metro Centre will bring you right back into the 21st Century with the latest fashions and biggest names!
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is near to Belmont business park. Located within easy reach of the A1(M). For shops and local amenities Durham city centre is only 1 mile away. Our Durham East Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and for modern contemporary dining, visit our Table Table restaurant.
- A great city centre location, this Premier Inn is conveniently located for amenities and attractions including historical markets, the Cathedral, Castle, Gala theatre, as well as various bars and restaurants. Conveniently located for Durham train station. Our Durham City Centre Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.