Find the nearest Accommodation in Kent
Welcome to our Kent accommodation pages. Here we bring you a wide selection of places to stay in Kent from campsites, holiday parks, B&B, Hotels to self-catering cottages.
Finding the right Kent accommodation is easy – simply explore the links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search at the top of the page to plan your next place to stay in Kent.
- Conveniently located one turning from the Thanet Way in an ideal central location for business or leisure stays. Only,15 mins from Margate, 20mins from Canterbury and just 5 min drive from Herne Bay town centre which leads to the beach,pier and sea front full of good old fashioned fish and chip,shops that provides everything a sea side town has to offer. Our Herne Bay Premier Inn has everything you’d expect,incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out.
- Kingsdown Seaside Holidays represents over 20 triangular Chalets in Kingsdown Holiday Park which is an idyllic seaside location, nestled amidst trees on the clifftop overlooking Kingsdown beach and the English channel. Our chalets, all individually appointed, sleep a maximum of 5 to 8 people and provide an ideal family destination in this charming and tranquil park. On-site, there is a bar restaurant, coffee shop, swimming pool, tennis courts, crazy golf, volleyball table tennis and a children’s climbing and play area. A short walk away is the village amenities; a general shop, post office, butchers and delicatessen, three pubs which all serve food and a totally unspoiled pebble beach overlooked by the Zetland Arms. A truly special slice of the garden of England, not to be missed for a truly relaxing holiday.
- Hoseasons Romney Sands offers you traditional holiday fun in a splendid seaside setting fronted by one of the finest sandy beaches on the Kent coast. There are twin indoor heated swimming pools and a resident entertainments team to keep your children amused with lots of games and tournaments. In the evening there is music and dancing plus fun competitions with plenty of audience participation or enjoy a drink in the Tavern Pub. Visitors can even take a trip on the Romney Hythe and Dymchurch miniature railway accessible from the parks very own station! A choice of two and three bedroom caravans and two bedroom apartments.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Located within easy reach of the M20, this hotel is positioned next to the River Medway and features a beer garden, great to relax in after a long day. For shops and local amenities Maidstone town centre is only 2 miles away. Local attractions include Leeds Castle and Gardens. Our Maidstone (Sandling) Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.
- Allhallows is a Haven Holiday Park located on the Hoo Peninsula, just north of Rochester in Kent overlooking the Thames Estuary by Allhallows beach. Located close to London amidst the beauty of the natural peninsula, our park facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fishing lakes, a 9-hole golf course and a whole range of other sports and leisure activities. We have a range of modern, well-equipped caravans with a choice of layouts to suit every family and budget. We also have newer Standard and Deluxe models, which include extra features such as central heating, double glazing and a 32″ TV, and our newer Prestige models benefit from even more great features, such as a dishwasher, 40″ TV in the lounge and a 22″ TV in the master bedroom.