Find the nearest Accommodation in Tyne and Wear
Welcome to our Tyne and Wear accommodation pages. Here we bring you a wide selection of places to stay in Tyne and Wear from campsites, holiday parks, B&B, Hotels to self-catering cottages.
Finding the right Tyne and Wear accommodation is easy – simply explore the links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search at the top of the page to plan your next place to stay in Tyne and Wear.
- In the heart of Newcastle city centre with excellent transport links, this hotel makes an ideal base from which to explore the local surrounds. Just a short walk from the historic Quayside, as well as great shopping, vibrant nightlife, galleries, museums and theatres. Our Newcastle (New Bridge St West) Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Conveniently located adjacent to the A19. For shops and local amenities Newcastle city centre is only 10 miles away and if you’re catching the ferry, North Shields International ferry terminal is just 4 miles away. Situated within easy reach of Palmersville and Northumberland Park metro station. Our Newcastle (Holystone) Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out.
- An ideal airport location, this hotel is just 4 minutes walk from Newcastle International Airport. It is also just 4 minutes walk from the Metro connecting to Newcastle city centre. Situated conveniently 1 mile from the A1. Our Newcastle Airport Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.
- The 20-bedroomed BEST WESTERN Ryokan Hotel is situated within easy walking distance of Newcastle's City Centre. That puts us (and you!) in a great position for exploring the rest of North East England (top class theatres, music venues and museums are all within a short walking distance), with Grade II Listed gorgeousness to return to every evening! On Westgate Road, close to Newcastle Central Station, St. James Boulevard Bus Station and Newcastle International Airport, our location is hard to beat, while tastefully decorated bedrooms provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere that makes us hard to leave! Whilst staying with us, why not try the relaxed Punjabi cuisine on offer in our own 'Luigikhans' Indian restaurant, and sample Halal meats in a menu full of creative dishes? For something a little different, try our outdoor 'Shisha Lounge' at weekends.
- Hoseasons Whitley Bay Holiday Park is close to miles and miles of golden sandy beaches cliff top walks rock pools and St Mary’s Lighthouse – these are all within comfortable walking distance of this family holiday park. There is an excellent range of facilities to enjoy including an indoor heated pool outdoor play area and a range of organised activities. In the evening the Showbar provides shows dancing discos and visiting cabarets to entertain you. This area is renowned for its beautiful clean beaches and the premier resort of Whitley Bay is among the best with cafes, bars and restaurants. Alternatively visit the Metro Centre at Gateshead or the vibrant city of Newcastle. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans and three bedroom lodges.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)