Find the nearest Accommodation in Tyne and Wear
Welcome to our Tyne and Wear accommodation pages. Here we bring you a wide selection of places to stay in Tyne and Wear from campsites, holiday parks, B&B, Hotels to self-catering cottages.
Finding the right Tyne and Wear accommodation is easy – simply explore the links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search at the top of the page to plan your next place to stay in Tyne and Wear.
- Ideally located within easy reach of the A1 and just 5 miles from Newcastle train station. Local attractions include the metro Centre, which is within walking distance, Newcastle metro Arena, the theatre Royal and Eldon Square. Our Newcastle (Metro Centre) Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Taybarns restaurant offering amazing choice at amazing value.
- If you want to see the sea from the comfort of a conveniently placed accommodation in a prime location on Britain's North East coastline, there's only one place for you: BEST WESTERN Roker Hotel in Sunderland! A hotel of local fame and unquestionable character, this stylish building is full of friendliness and facilities… giving guests a real taste of UK hospitality that lives up to a reputation for upholding traditional values while providing modern convenience. Rooms with state-of-the-art facilities will have you napping in no time, and after a restful night's sleep you'll be ready to get out and about to the city centre, Stadium of Light or Empire Theatre. On your return, the Tavistock Italia and Tavistock Thai China will be waiting to meet your food related fancies. Enjoy!
- An ideal airport location, this hotel is just 4 minutes walk from Newcastle International Airport. It is also just 4 minutes walk from the Metro connecting to Newcastle city centre. Situated conveniently 1 mile from the A1. Our Newcastle Airport Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.
- The 20-bedroomed BEST WESTERN Ryokan Hotel is situated within easy walking distance of Newcastle's City Centre. That puts us (and you!) in a great position for exploring the rest of North East England (top class theatres, music venues and museums are all within a short walking distance), with Grade II Listed gorgeousness to return to every evening! On Westgate Road, close to Newcastle Central Station, St. James Boulevard Bus Station and Newcastle International Airport, our location is hard to beat, while tastefully decorated bedrooms provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere that makes us hard to leave! Whilst staying with us, why not try the relaxed Punjabi cuisine on offer in our own 'Luigikhans' Indian restaurant, and sample Halal meats in a menu full of creative dishes? For something a little different, try our outdoor 'Shisha Lounge' at weekends.
- Situated in the seaside town of South Shields, just half a mile from Bede tube station and 4 miles from Seaburn train station. Conveniently located 11 miles from Newcastle Airport. Our South Shields Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Taybarns restaurant offering amazing choice at amazing value.