Find the nearest Attractions & Theme Park
Our Attractions and Theme Parks category brings all Coast Radar’s listings related to looking for something to do or a place to visit together where they offer some form of themed attraction.
Finding the best things to see and do on a day out with your family or friends is easy – simply explore the attractions and theme parks links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search bar to plan your next UK and Ireland activity.
- The Milky Way Adventure Park has a wide range of attractions to suit all ages, whatever the weather. With over 85,000 sq ft of indoor fun & acres of outdoor activities, The Milky Way theme park is the biggest all weather, family day out in North Devon! There are so many things to do plus ALL the rides are included in the entrance fee!
- Highdown Vineyard, Winery Shop and Tea Room Restaurant sits at the foot of the southern slopes of the South Downs in Ferring. The atmosphere is relaxed and tranquil with food served in the spacious winery barn. Looking out from the Vineyard to the slopes of the South Downs the views are spectacular. Highdown is a perfect place to visit for lunch or just a drink and a snack. A range of wine is available to purchase by the glass to accompany your meal. All the food is locally sourced, free range and freshly prepared. For winery tours and tastings, hire of function room or any enquiries call 01903 500663.
- Three parks in one, with Adventureland and Wonderland outside and the Wild Thing! Aztec play centre inside. There are over 28 fantastic rides and attractions throughout the park to excite and entertain from speedy rides like Turbo Teacups and Wild Bill’s Runaway Train through to more gentle rides like Curvy Caterpillars and Flying Elephants and everything in between. Not forgetting the ever popular Animals Cuddle Corner introducing children to a range of furry creatures! Indoors the Wild Thing! Aztec play centre is packed with imaginative activities and is also home to the Café of Muchooeatyou, themed party rooms and a mezzanine TV lounge.
- Tangmere Military Aviation Museum was established on the old RAF Tangmere airfield. From its beginnings in 1916, through its illustrious service as one of Britain’s front line fighter bases during WW2 and on to its key role as home to the world speed record breaking aircraft of the High Speed Flight in the post war years it has occupied a unique place in aviation history. The museum contains priceless historic aircraft such as Neville Duke’s world record breaking Hawker Hunter, actual equipment used by the brave SOE agents who were carried into occupied France on ‘black Lysander’ flights from Tangmere, flight simulators where you can try your hand at flying, a full sized replica of the very first Spitfire prototype and more.
- The Bowmore Distillery is surrounded by breathtaking scenery and spectacular wildlife, located on the shores of Loch Indaal the town is known for its whitewashed houses and stone-built harbour and pier. The distillery offers a number of different tours, tasting experiences, masterclasses and you have the shop.
- Glen Lyn Gorge is situated in Lynmouth, is part of Exmoor National Park within a designated sight of special scientific interest. It is the site of the “Power of Water Exhibition” a visitor attraction where people can learn about renewable energy in a stunning natural setting. Learn about the devasting floods that ravaged the town in 1952
- Situated at the junction of the Rivers Lour and Spey, the distillery lies in a beautiful glen, surrounded by glorious scenery dominated by the rugged peaks of Ben Rinnes a short distance away. Relaxed and informal tours enable guests to experience the whisky-making process and sample a selection of the finished products in a tutored tasting session
- The Big Sheep is an all weather attraction in North Devon. The Big Sheep is a great day family day out for children and adults. There’s a brewery, garden centre, sheepy shop, the indoor playground and outdoor laser guns. With live shows throughout the day including bottle-feeding lambs, sheep shearing, duck trails and much, much more.
- A family adventure park with a selection of activities and animals to see. The activities include:Toboggans Giant Balls Tractor Rides Peddle go-karts including mini-go-karts for the younger visitor Water wars Crazy golf Tin can alley Three wheel balanz bikes Toddler ball pools Playzone and more….The animals include:Rabbits Cows Goats Ponies Sheep