Find the nearest Attractions & Theme Park
Our Attractions and Theme Parks category brings all Coast Radar’s listings related to looking for something to do or a place to visit together where they offer some form of themed attraction.
Finding the best things to see and do on a day out with your family or friends is easy – simply explore the attractions and theme parks links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search bar to plan your next UK and Ireland activity.
- Highdown Vineyard, Winery Shop and Tea Room Restaurant sits at the foot of the southern slopes of the South Downs in Ferring. The atmosphere is relaxed and tranquil with food served in the spacious winery barn. Looking out from the Vineyard to the slopes of the South Downs the views are spectacular. Highdown is a perfect place to visit for lunch or just a drink and a snack. A range of wine is available to purchase by the glass to accompany your meal. All the food is locally sourced, free range and freshly prepared. For winery tours and tastings, hire of function room or any enquiries call 01903 500663.
- Archeolink takes you back ten thousand years and you travel from the Mesolithic era to Roman times through the use of with indoor and outdoor exhibitions. This is a living historical experience with hands on activities, workshops and guided tours everyday. Archaeolink is a multi award winning living history park and visitor attraction, with a central focus on education, participation and fun. Situated in the beautiful countryside of Aberdeenshire in the shadow of the dramatic Bennachie mountain range, the park occupies a central location in the diverse archaeological landscape of North East Scotland.
- Three parks in one, with Adventureland and Wonderland outside and the Wild Thing! Aztec play centre inside. There are over 28 fantastic rides and attractions throughout the park to excite and entertain from speedy rides like Turbo Teacups and Wild Bill’s Runaway Train through to more gentle rides like Curvy Caterpillars and Flying Elephants and everything in between. Not forgetting the ever popular Animals Cuddle Corner introducing children to a range of furry creatures! Indoors the Wild Thing! Aztec play centre is packed with imaginative activities and is also home to the Café of Muchooeatyou, themed party rooms and a mezzanine TV lounge.
- The Milky Way Adventure Park has a wide range of attractions to suit all ages, whatever the weather. With over 85,000 sq ft of indoor fun & acres of outdoor activities, The Milky Way theme park is the biggest all weather, family day out in North Devon! There are so many things to do plus ALL the rides are included in the entrance fee!
- The Bowmore Distillery is surrounded by breathtaking scenery and spectacular wildlife, located on the shores of Loch Indaal the town is known for its whitewashed houses and stone-built harbour and pier. The distillery offers a number of different tours, tasting experiences, masterclasses and you have the shop.
- The tower has six floors of interactive exhibitions. On the top floor, you have the Camera Obscura to project a “virtual” tour of the city, and also on the rooftop terrace with its views of Edinburgh and telescopes. The floors beneath hold the “World of Illusions”, which offers interactive exhibits demonstrating aspects of optical illusions, light, colour. There are also puzzles, a mirror maze, and a vortex tunnel. Although the project is primarily a tourist attraction, it also serves as a learning centre about optical illusions, holograms, the origins of photography and about Edinburgh itself.
- The Theatre Royal is Bath’s premier theatre venue located in the heart of the city. At over 200 years old, the theatre is one of the most important outside of London and has a capacity seating of 900 people. In addition to the grade II listed main theatre building, there are two smaller studio theatres, the Ustinov theatre and the egg. Across the three auditoria, the Theatre Royal runs a year round programme of events and entertainment for all ages.
- Beer has been produced in Faversham, Kent for over 850 years at the Sherpherd Neame Brewery. The brewery has a visitor center with shop and tours showing the public the traditional methods of brewing.As this is a working brewery tour numbers are limited and it is advised to book in advance. Special events run throughout the year along with school, corporate and group visits.
- A family adventure park with a selection of activities and animals to see. The activities include:Toboggans Giant Balls Tractor Rides Peddle go-karts including mini-go-karts for the younger visitor Water wars Crazy golf Tin can alley Three wheel balanz bikes Toddler ball pools Playzone and more….The animals include:Rabbits Cows Goats Ponies Sheep