Our Sports category brings all Coast Radar’s West Sussex listings related to coastal sports together, where these can be teaching organisations or recommended locations.
Finding the best things to see and do on a West Sussex day out with your family or friends is easy – simply explore the sports links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search bar to plan your next West Sussex activity.
West Sussex Map
Popular West Sussex locations
Find West Sussex Dog Friendly Beaches
Heading to the West Sussex coast with your dog and not sure if they are allowed on any beaches?
This West Sussex list of dog friendly beaches will help in planning your next trip to the beach, beaches for dogs near West Sussex
Our West Sussex dog friendly beach list currently has 8 West Sussex beaches listed where dogs are allowed with 10 beaches that have some dog restrictions, and there are no beaches on which a full dog ban is in operation.
West Sussex Beaches allowing dogs
This list shows 8 West Sussex beaches with no dog restrictions and can be used all year.
- Elmer Sands Beach, Bognor Regis
- Ferring Beach, Worthing
- Bracklesham Bay Beach, Chichester
- Middleton-on-Sea Beach, Bognor Regis
- Selsey West Beach, Chichester
- Southwick Beach, Shoreham-by-Sea
- East Preston and Angmering Beach, Littlehampton
- Goring Gap Beach, Worthing
Note, although dogs are allowed you are expected to keep control of your dog, clean-up after them and some beaches may require you to keep them on a lead. Please check local information sites for any restrictions.
West Sussex Beaches that have dog restrictions
This list shows 10 West Sussex beaches allowing dogs but with some restrictions. These restrictions could be a time of day, restricted zones, dogs to be kept on a lead or only allowed out of season. Check our beach information page for details of the restrictions in place.
- Selsey East Beach, Chichester
- Bognor Regis West Beach, Bognor Regis
- Littlehampton Beach, Littlehampton
- West Wittering Beach, Chichester
- Climping Beach, Littlehampton
- Goring Beach, Worthing
- Worthing Beach, Worthing
- Felpham Beach, Bognor Regis
- Bognor Regis East Beach, Bognor Regis
- East Wittering Beach, Chichester
West Sussex Beaches that do not allow dogs
We have no West Sussex beaches recorded that do not allow dogs at any time.
West Sussex Beaches that we have NO dog restriction information
This list shows 9 West Sussex beaches where we have no information on dog restrictions.
- Shoreham Beach, Shoreham-by-Sea
- Littlehampton West Beach, Littlehampton
- Bosham Harbour Beach, Chichester
- Pagham Beach, Bognor Regis
- Rustington Beach, Littlehampton
- South Lancing Beach, Worthing
- Selsey Pagham Harbour Beach, Chichester
- Aldwick Beach, Bognor Regis
- Splash Point Beach, Worthing
If a West Sussex beach is not listed above then we have no information and you will have to check local beach information boards.
Note that we try to keep this dog beach information up to date but restrictions are set by local councils and occasionally we may miss a change.