Nearest Hoseasons United Kingdom
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
- Hoseasons Breydon Water is a superb centre from which you can enjoy the delights of Broadland within 1/2 mile the attractions of Great Yarmouth (4 miles) and within easy reach Pleasurewood Hills Family Theme Park and Somerleyton Hall. Breydon Water consists of Bure Village and Yare Village just a short walk apart down a country lane and visitors are welcome to use the facilities at both including a newly refurbished in 2014 indoor and outdoor pool. There are opportunities for fishing (opposite the park) boating tennis golf riding cycling and walking all available in the area. Further afield medieval Norwich offers you excellent shopping. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans at Yare and Bure village.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw each (max2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Summer Leisure has individual waterside properties located close to an attractively landscaped boatyard set slightly back from the main river. Wroxham the renowned ‘Capital of Broadland’ is just a short walk away offering you a wealth of shops excellent amenities hotels inns and pubs. Individual two three and four bedroom properties all with water frontage.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed Electricity by coin/card meter Cots and highchairs £7pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £25pw each (max 2) Row dinghy or launch included Car parking adjacent except Summerhaven and Summer Vista which have designated spaces in nearby car park
- Hoseasons Home Farm is peacefully located overlooking river meadows or nestling in tranquil parkland these Scandinavian lodges enjoy a delightful setting on a family run working farm just 6 miles from historic York. Fishing available nearby. One of England’s finest cities York boasts a wealth of history reflected in its city walls ancient ’gates’ and magnificent Minster. The award-winning Jorvik Viking Museum is a must for any visitor while the famous races excellent shops and restaurants guarantee something for all. The Yorkshire Dales North York Moors NT houses theme parks and coastal towns are all easily accessible. Other places of interest in the area are Scarborough (41 miles) Filey (42 miles) Whitby (47 miles) Harrogate (22 miles) Heartbeat Country (27 miles) and Castle Howard (21 miles). Scandinavian two bedroom lodges each with its own verandah.Outdoor hot tub (in Beech and Oak lodges only) TV/DVD CD/radio Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Barbecue Triple glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Waren Holiday Park is situated in one of England’s most idyllic corners this naturally landscaped park offers you unsurpassed views of the Northumberland Coast and proudly holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. Sheltered Budle Bay nature reserve a bird watching haven is just a short walk away. Bamburgh Castle and Holy Island are close by whilst endless golden beaches and miles of sand dunes afford exhilarating walks and the opportunity to relax. Award winning two and three bedroom caravans.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen duvets and towels Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Willowgrove Leisure Park is located just a short walk from the picturesque village of Preesall close to Knott End Willowgrove Leisure Park and Fishery boasts the best of both worlds – an idyllic rural setting with all the bright lights and iconic attractions of Blackpool just 11 miles away. Preesall hosts excellent pubs restaurants and local shops while Blackpool, historic Lancaster, the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District and Fylde Coast are all within easy reach. A fantastic selection of two bedroom caravans and lodges.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas fire Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets free of charge (max 2) (in selected Knotty Caravan only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Leycroft Valley is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection nestling deep in a peaceful idyllic 7-acre wooded valley between the traditional Cornish villages of Perranporth and St Agnes less than 2 miles from superb beaches. Leycroft Valley is the ultimate getaway for exploring the unique rugged beauty of the North Cornish coast. This superb selection of woodland lodges and cabins comes with luxury as standard perfect for indulging in a romantic retreat soaking in your own hot tub or as a secluded and peaceful home-from-home for enjoying the wonderful Cornish countryside. Beautiful walks and coastal paths abound in the glorious surrounding area with both coast and inland boasting a wealth of picturesque villages outdoor pursuits and tourist attractions. A superb selection of luxurious one and two bedroom woodland lodges offering state of the art mod cons all with outdoor hot tubs and decking areas each lodge nestled into a cosy woodland valley.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Full Sky package (in Mill Lidden Combe Premier Lidden Premier and Treehouse lodges only) Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and/or washer/dryer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Use of fluffy bathrobes and disposable slippers Beds made up for your arrival Terrace or patio area with garden furniture Gas and electricity included Central heating Babies must be included in party total (except Croft Lodge and Mill Lodge) Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Most properties are accessed by a number of steps – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Raywell Hall Country Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection set in the beautifully landscaped grounds of an elegant 19th century manor house at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds Way. Awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation and surrounded by undulating countryside peppered with picture-postcard villages this is a perfect retreat for romantic escapes revitalising breaks or simply unwinding in an idyllic hideaway amidst Yorkshire’s glorious East Riding. Part of an exciting development these spacious well-appointed lodges have the emphasis firmly on luxury and comfort. Sink into the tranquil atmosphere and wonderful country estate views from your hot tub or sample the delights of the traditional tearoom and locally sourced produce in the farm shop – the choice is yours! Close by the East Riding’s eternally popular coastline hosts beaches dramatic cliff-top walks wildlife havens and wild windswept vistas aplenty. Inland the sweeping moorland and lush green dales of the North Yorkshire Moors afford scenic walking and cycling while historic York’s abundant cultural attractions are just 30 miles away. Whether you’re looking for a break away to simply relax in the comfort of your own luxury lodge or are seeking a base to explore the delights of East Yorkshire Raywell Hall offers an ideal choice for a holiday at any time of the year. Well appointed spacious one two and three bedroom luxury lodges.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sand le Mere Holiday Village is set on the coast at Tunstall midway between the popular holiday resorts of Withernsea and Hornsea offering access to a beautiful sandy beach. Very comfortable and well equipped caravans and luxury lodges.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in caravans only) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs for hire Pets £25pw or £16.50 per short break each (max 2) (in specific Comfort caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Set in 45 acres of delightful Cornish countryside just outside Bude these individually well appointed cottages and studios have been sympathetically converted to retain their original atmospheric character as historic farm buildings. Perfect for relaxing or exploring the magnificent northern coastlines of Cornwall and Devon. Bude’s famous surf-friendly beaches are just five minutes’ drive away Tintagel Castle and beautiful Clovelly are easily accessible. A selection of studios and one and two bedroom traditional Cornish cottages set in stunning rural surroundings many of which have retained the character of the original farm buildings.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Double glazed and heated throughout Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sandy Glade Holiday Park is set on the beautiful Somerset coast just yards from the fabulous dunes and sandy beaches of Berrow and Brean. Sandy Glade unites a wonderful location with a host of family friendly facilities. Close to the popular seaside resorts of Burnham-on-Sea and Weston-super-Mare this is an ideal base for enjoying all the wonderful West Country has to offer. Famous for sunbathing playing and paddling both Berrow and Brean are perfect for children while the on-site heated indoor pool adventure playground cafe takeaway kids’ club and clubhouse hosting nightly entertainment complete all you need for a fun-packed family holiday. Burnham-on-Sea and Weston-super-Mare are close by while Longleat, Cheddar Gorge, iconic Glastonbury and the vibrant Roman city of Bath are all easily accessible. A selection of chalets caravans and a lodge set amongst spectacular scenery.Outdoor hot tub (in Platinum Lodge only) TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Gold and Platinum lodges) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in the party total Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation
- Hoseasons Old Leake Park enjoys a peaceful location in the heart of the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside Old Leake Park sits close to the bustling market town of Boston and the eternally popular resort of Skegness. A superb retreat for exploring this lovely area’s diverse delights. Boston boasts an ancient market amongst its attractions while the Lincolnshire coast’s sandy beaches offer traditional seaside fun for all. Choose from a selection of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and a luxury cottage.Outdoor hot tub (in Leake Cottage only) Sauna (in Leake Cottage only) TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Additional sleeping in the lounge (in Elm and Oak caravans only) Central heating (in Leake Cottage only) Gas and electricity included Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific Elm Caravan only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Griffon Forest is tucked away in the heart of 100 acres of woodland offering a haven of peace and tranquility to visitors and wildlife alike Griffon Forest is the perfect luxury hideaway. Each oak lodge boasts its own setting enhanced by cosy interiors woodland walks from the doorstep and hot tubs to complete the indulgent ambience while Wild Watch cameras can beam live footage of Griffon Forest’s abundant wildlife to your TV. Perfect for romantic escapes family breaks or simply unwinding and pampering yourself in an idyllic rural retreat. Walks cycle paths and golf are all available on park and with the Dales Moors and North East Coast easily accessible attractions abound. York’s fabulous historic and cultural delights await just 8 miles away. Craftsman built lodges all with an outdoor hot tub.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with selected satellite Freeview and radio channels plus Wild Watch – live nature footage DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and washer/dryer Utility room (except Poachers) Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Bathrobes (except Keepers and Woodmans) Beds made up for your arrival Barbecue Timber deck with sunloungers and garden furniture Central heating Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Pets £36pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only) All non smoking accommodation Some lodges have ramp access for visitors with mobility difficulties – please check when booking.