Nearest Hoseasons Carmarthenshire
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
- Hoseasons Avalon Cottages, these single storey beautifully appointed cottages are ideal for touring the beautiful West Wales peninsula the Brecon Beacons the Pembrokeshire Coastal path and the Millennium Coastal Park. Pembroke and Kilgetty castles the Teifi Valley Cenarth salmon leap waterfalls and the Llys-Y-Fran reservoir offer a feast for the eyes while the Gwilli Steam Railway and the fabulous Oakwood Theme Park guarantee fun for all the family. There are restaurants and takeaways within 3 miles. These beautiful cottages offer luxurious accommodation all year round.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Sauna Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Terrace with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity by coin meter Cots £12pw and highchairs £10pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation All cottages have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Laugharne Park offer commanding breathtaking views over the spectacular Bay of Camarthen to the North Devon coast Laugharne Park enjoys an enviably elevated setting at Laugharne Park in the heart of the glorious ‘Garden of Wales. Walking riding fishing golf historic castles and family attractions abound in the surrounding countryside while nearby Oakwood – Wales’ best-loved theme park – and Folly Farm offer unmissable treats for kids. Choose from a selection of one and two bedroom lodges set amongst the stunning views of Laugharne.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Hairdryer Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Dylan 1) Gas and electricity included Double glazed and centrally heated Cots and highchairs free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Pendine Sands is superbly located park takes its name from the famous beach next door. It’s the perfect base for exploring glorious scenery in Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. The fantastic facilities on park include an indoor pool nature trail pub with a beer garden and play area and children’s clubs from tots to teenagers, in short plenty to keep everyone happy! At the end of the day The Sands Restaurant and Showbar is the place to be for superb music live shows and family entertainment. The beach at Pendine has been the scene of many land speed records and is also great for exploring nearby Saundersfoot and the delights of the medieval walled town of Tenby. The nearby Oakwood Theme Park, the largest in Wales is an unmissable day out for the whole family. The beach at Pendine enjoys renown as the home of many land speed records and is also ideally situated for exploring nearby Saundersfoot and the delights of the medieval walled town of Tenby. The nearby Oakwood Theme Park – the largest in Wales offers an unmissable day out for the whole family. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Fridge/freezer (except Crychan) Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Heating in lounge and bedrooms Cots cotsides and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking) Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Garnffrwd Park offers a quiet and peaceful holiday in beautiful wooded countryside grounds ideally located to explore Carmarthenshire’s beautiful beaches and castles at the centre of which is a 5 acre spring fed lake for fly fishing and walks. Shops and restaurants are just 2 miles away. For glorious beaches the Pembrokeshire coast and the Gower Pensinsula are just a short drive away. Quality Canadian pine log lodges and an 18th Century stone barn cottage.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electricity included Travel cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £20pw each (max 2) (except Cerrig Cottage)
- Hoseasons Woodland Lodges offer the perfect retreat for a relaxing break in a choice of detached lodges. Set within 15 acres of idyllic woodland this family run park is a haven for wildlife and boasts woodland walks a pond and picnic area. If you are looking for a base to explore the many delights of West Wales including the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park or wish to discover the breathtaking views and scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park then Woodland Lodges are ideally located. One two three and four bedroom lodges with electric heating and double glazing ideal for year round holidays.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by coin meter Cots and highchairs available for hire No pets Non smoking accommodation available Most lodges have been designed to meet the needs of parties including visitors with disabilities – please ask for details when booking