Find the nearest Hoseasons in Cornwall
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Cornwall.
- Hoseasons Sandymouth Holiday Park, this enviably located park sits just a short walk from Sandymouth Bay in an idyllic setting amidst 24 acres of beautiful rolling meadowland only 15 minutes’ drive from Bude. Boasting a wealth of child-friendly facilities Sandymouth is a firm favorite with families seeking to relax in glorious North Cornwall. With something to suit everyone an indoor heated pool mini-market arcade bar restaurant crazy golf and an adventure play area featuring a full-size pirate ship are among a superb array of amenities at hand. Rich in golden beaches bustling seaside resorts picturesque fishing villages rugged coastal scenery and contrasting gentle inland countryside this &Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty has much to offer any visitor. Popular Bude hosts watersports and leisure attractions aplenty. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans and three bedroom lodges.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Hartland Lodge and Atlantic View 3) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific Blue Neptune 2 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Avallon Lodges, six secluded Norwegian lodges set in an orchard surrounded by a beautiful 300 acre farm. This small collection of lodges are a haven for lovers of the outdoors and are a perfect base for exploring the unique attractions of the area. Get away from it all and explore the nature trails and idyllic fishing lake or sit back and enjoy the peaceful countryside. Visitors enjoy use of the private well stocked coarse fishing lake a real anglers paradise (national rod license required). Games room with table tennis pool darts and launderette facilities all available for all dates. The north coast is just 15 minutes drive away offering some great sandy beaches golf horse riding sailing fishing and surfing all available together with superb cycling and walking along the breathtaking famous Cornish Way and Heritage coastline. Whether you need to relax and recharge or your’re looking for a more adventurous break away these lodges are the perfect home from home. South facing high quality Norwegian pine lodges with decking insulated and double glazed.Outdoor hot tub (in Chestnut Spa and Avallon Spa only) Widescreen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electricity included Cots £7pw and highchairs £5pw each Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific Avallon lodges only) All non smoking accommodation
- Award winning Hoseasons Gwel an Mor is the perfect choice for those for whom only the best will do. This ultimate retreat combines sumptuous Scandinavian style two storey log lodges with a stunning location overlooking the ocean and is situated just a short walk to the picture postcard fishing village of Portreath and its magnificent sandy beach home to a host of activities including kayaking and surfing for beginners and keen amateurs alike. If you’re looking for something more relaxing treat yourself to one of the relaxing therapies in the Wellbeing Spa take a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the spa bath steam room or sauna. The Terrace restaurant offers spectacular views across the Atlantic and offers a delightful setting for a spot of lunch and afternoon cream tea or a tasty gourmet evening meal. The stunning lodges are fresh contemporary and furnished and equipped to a high standard. Most of the lodges are ‘upside down’ style so the lounge is upstairs opening onto balconies making the most of the views across the park. The lodges all enjoy their own sun deck with stylish furniture and some even boast their own hot tub. Gwel an Mor whose Cornish name means view of the sea holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation and is home to Feadon Farm where families and children can get up close and personal with nature. You can discover woodland safaris feed and stroke the friendly foxes fly magnificent falconry birds and much more. Choose from luxury two and three bedroom lodges and Scandinavian style two and three bedroom two storey lodges all with energy efficient contemporary styling.Outdoor hot tub (in Tregea VIP Lodge Tregea Premier VIP Residence 2 and Residence 3 only) TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Leisure towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah/balcony with garden furniture Double glazed and heated throughout Electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific Lowena Tregea and Tregea VIP lodges only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Beachcombers, superbly situated just 200 yards from a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by towering cliffs these luxury apartments in stunning Watergate Bay are perfect for a relaxing Cornish seaside break. The renowned fresh seafood and Jamie Olivers ’Fifteen’ restaurant offer unmissable local treats. Kite surfing kite buggying wave skiing and surfing are all available in the local area. Visitors have a laundry service* on site and also have use of facilities at Porth Veor (2 miles) including an outdoor pool (Apr 1-Oct 30) bar and restaurant. One and two bedroom luxury apartments some of which have sea views.TV with selected satellite channels including sports/DVD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Beachcombers View 2A) Balcony/patio with wooden garden furniture Double glazed and underfloor heating Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs free of charge (must be booked in advance) Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Notter Mill awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation nestles on the banks of the River Lynher. This peaceful and secluded setting has a tranquil atmosphere and boasts its own outdoor heated swimming pool and fishing is available locally. With quick access to A38 Notter Mill is a great base for you to explore the South West. Traditional Danish built detached cottages all double glazed.Outdoor hot tub (in Tan Harvey Cottage only) TV Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Plympton Pippin Cottage) Patio with garden furniture Open coal fire and storage heaters Electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets (max 2) (in specific cottages only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Perran View Holiday Park offers you a wonderful base for touring Cornwall – some of the most spectacular beaches and cliffs are only a couple of miles away with the fabulous beach at Perranporth just a few minutes’ drive. Newquay the internationally renowned surfers’ paradise is only 9 miles away. Spacious accommodation with plenty of room for children to play makes Perran View a popular choice for families. During the day make use of the excellent indoor pool and at night the range of free entertainment including discos bands talent contests and cabaret. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy yourselves! Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom cottages comfortable three bedroom bungalow or a two bedroom house.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath with overhead shower (in Silver Cottage 6 and 8 only) shower (in Silver Bungalow 3 only) Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
- Hoseasons Widemouth Bay Holiday Village overlooks the beautiful sandy beaches and rock pools of Widemouth Bay, this park offers the perfect setting for a family holiday. The popular seaside resort of Bude is just 3 miles away and the surrounding area is home to a wealth of unspoilt beaches secluded coves and picturesque fishing villages as well as the famous Eden Project. At the heart of the park is the indoor pool complex with its invigorating bubble pool cascading into the main pool sauna and sheltered sun terrace. Together with panoramic views across the bay the bar and club offer a mix of entertainment for all ages during selected key dates. Choose from a selection of two bedroom coastal bungalows many with their own patio garden furniture and spectacular views of Widemouth Bay.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by coin or card meter Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Double glazed No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Eastcott Lodges is surrounded by acres of secluded countryside in the glorious Tamar Valley Eastcott Lodges offer you the perfect setting to unwind relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of this enchanting and unspoilt rural spot. Children of all ages will love the acres of safe playing space including a play area and the woodland is home to a variety of wildlife such as squirrels buzzards and deer. A small fenced off lake stocked with rudd tench and carp provides hours of fun for fishing enthusiasts and dogs also enjoy their own specially designated 2 acre field for exercising. Located on the North Cornwall/North Devon borders Eastcott Lodges is an ideal base from which to explore the region. The popular seaside resort of Bude is only 14 miles away whilst the nearest beach at Widemouth Bay is located just 10 miles from the lodges. The coastline here is spectacular and there is a choice of beaches popular with families surfing enthusiasts and for those keen to experience the breathtaking scenery whilst walking the South West coastal path. There are also many historic and picturesque coastal villages to discover such as Port Isaac Padstow Boscastle and Tintagel. The area also boasts a wide range of theme parks and farm attractions to visit whilst the rugged and dramatic landscapes of Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor are also easily accessible. Woodland lodges and a four bedroom cottage all comfortably furnished.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed Electricity by coin meter Cots £10pw (except Nordic Lodge) and highchairs £5pw each Pets £25pw each (max 2) (except Woodlands Cottage) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Widemouth Bay Caravan Park looks out over the famous coastal beauty spot of Widemouth Bay. This park stands in the heart of the magnificent Cornish countryside, boasting over 50 acres of grounds the park is near Widemouth Bay Beach one of the finest in Cornwall with its vast expanse of sand great swimming and superb surfing. An indoor swimming pool children’s club and a Clubhouse with dancing and evening entertainment are among the facilities for you to enjoy on the park. An excellent base for exploring the many treasures of the Cornish coastline close by is the tiny seaside resort of Widemouth Bay and Bude a leading holiday centre with numerous tourist amenities only 4 miles away. A wealth of old market towns picturesque villages, olde worlde inns, ancient churches, charming little coves, beautiful beaches, craft centres and wildlife parks await in the surrounding unspoilt countryside. Mystical Tintagel Castle the legendary home of King Arthur is easily accessible. Newquay and Ilfracombe are both within an hour drive. A range of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients and steps Widemouth Bay Caravan Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties. Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
- Hoseasons Black Rock Beach Resort commands magnificent views over its own private south-facing beach this fabulous newly developed resort nestles on the wooded slopes of Millendreath village a stone’s throw from the sea. Perfect for those wishing to unwind in stylish seaside living as they explore the delights of eternally popular Looe and its wonderful surrounding area. Each chic villa boasts a patio overlooking the bay and together with a superb beach cafe hosting a delicious menu of fresh local produce the resort has its own beach club offering equipment hire and tuition so you can truly make the most of one of the safest beaches on this stretch of coast. There’s also a p’tanque court back on dry land.his beautiful South Cornwall corner offers much to any visitor without the need to venture far. Bask on the beach enjoy the coastline by kayak tackle the art of paddle-boarding walk the coastal path or enjoy the numerous attractions within just a few miles from animal parks to smuggling villages quaint harbours NT houses and brooding moors. The Eden Project is just 13 miles. Due to steep gradients and steps Black Rock Beach Resort is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties. A choice of newly refurbished modern villas finished to exceptional standards throughout with contemporary and stylish design.TV with Freeview Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Balcony with garden furniture Double glazed and heated throughout Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sea Acres is set in a stunning location overlooking Kennack Sands beach. Sea Acres is on The Lizard Peninsula in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – just the spot for an unforgettable holiday. Plus you can wake up to one of the most spectacular coastal views in the South West because many holiday homes boast private balconies! The park offers loads of facilities for everyone from a fabulous indoor heated pool to a 5-star PADI diving school! Kids will love the fun of our free clubs together with a fantastic adventure playground and lots more. In the evening you can dine alfresco on the terrace or tuck into a delicious meal in the Breakers’ Bistro before sitting back to enjoy the live entertainment in the family clubhouse. Choose from a range of superb caravans some with their own verandah.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Porthleven) Heated towel rail or radiator in bathroom (except St Keverne) Verandah with outdoor furniture (except Porthleven) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cotsides and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking) Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Killigarth Manor nestles amidst rolling countryside on Cornwall’s sunny south coast Killigarth Manor sits just a short walk from glorious Talland Bay. Uniting fabulous activities with family evening entertainment this is a perfect base for a family seaside holiday to remember. A paradise for lovers of beaches traditional harbours and quaint fishing villages Looe Polperro and magnificent Whitsand Bay are all nearby. A selection of comfortable caravans stylish lodges and an apartment set amongst the tranquil setting of the pleasant manor grounds.TV Kitchen Microwave and fridge/freezer (in Gold Lodge Gold Caravan 2 Platinum Caravan 2 and Platinum Caravan 3 only) Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation) Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Gold Lodge) Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Babies must be included in party total (in Gold Caravan 8 only) Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation . There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.