Find the nearest Hoseasons in Cumbria
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Cumbria.
- Hoseasons Tarnside Park enjoys a delightful location on the edge of the Lake District National Park Tarnside Park surrounds a freshwater tarn with clubhouse and bar sea and freshwater fishing (NRA licence required) and launderette* available for all dates. Located in the small village of Braystones and adjacent to the beach this is the ideal place for an away from it all holiday. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Pound Farm is peacefully located amidst mature grounds in one of the Lake District’s most beautiful areas Pound Farm offers a perfect base for a relaxing away-from-it-all holiday. Lake Windermere a short drive offers cruises boat hire and sailing while boundless outdoor pursuits are available locally. The World of Beatrix Potter is close by. Spacious comfortable and attractively furnished lodges or barn conversion apartments.Flat screen TV Kitchen including microwave and washing machine Dishwasher (in lodges only) Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Verandah with garden furniture (in lodges only) Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Stable Cottage only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Solway Holiday Village is located in one of the most beautiful corners of England Solway Holiday Village situated 200 yards from the sea and within a 5 minute drive of a championship golf course offers you the perfect setting for your family holiday and is ideally situated for exploring the Northern Lakes Hadrian’s Wall Gretna Green and Carlisle Castle. There is something for everyone with the emphasis on families. There are good facilities including a fabulous indoor fun pool an all-weather football pitch and parkland covering over 130 acres. Silloth is a peaceful Victorian seaside resort surrounded by lovely countryside and ideally situated for short breaks and touring. Choice of two and three bedroom caravans one two and three bedroom chalets and three bedroom deluxe lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Plus accommodation only) TV DVD (in chalets and lodges only) Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by coin meter (in chalets only) Gas and electricity included (in caravans and lodges only) Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Early check in available (small charge applies) Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Crake Valley is a small wooded holiday park with an abundance of birds and wildlife on your doorstep holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. It is situated in an elevated position above Coniston Water with views of the Old Man of Coniston and surrounding fells. Ideal base for touring the Lakes with all main attractions within easy reach. Laundry* and drying room available for all dates. Comfortable timber clad holiday homes.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £10pw and highchairs £5pw each Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hillcroft Holiday Park, allow yourself to be immersed in the peaceful and tranquil environment that Hillcroft Holiday Park has to offer. Set on a rolling hillside which provides some of the most stunning views across the Lake and the nearby hills. Just a 5 minute walk from Ullswater and the stunning little village of Pooley Bridge Hillcroft Holiday Park is an idyllic location from which to explore the Lake District. Walking cycling fishing sailing climbing and canoeing are just some of the activities that are available within the surrounding area or you may just wish to relax or discover some of the heritage of this location. Hillcroft Holiday Park is perfectly situated and offers easy access to the Lake District and some of the local towns for those who like to discover some of Cumbria’s more specialist shops. Within a short distance from the park there are many local attractions such as the Rheged Visitor Centre The Ullswater Steamer and gentle walks such as the one to the Aire Force Waterfall. For the more adventurous walkers Helvellyn and other more taxing walks are near by. A choice of luxury holiday homes cottages and lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Meadow Bank Cottage Meadow Croft Cottage Retreat Lodge and Clearwater Lodge only) TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10pw or short break Pets £40pw (max 2) (in specific Atlanta and Hillcroft Lodge only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Wild Rose Park nestles in the picturesque Eden Valley and boasting outstanding views of the Pennines this beautifully landscaped park awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation is perfect for exploring the Lakes and Yorkshire Dales. Appleby-in-Westmorland hosts leisure amenities pubs and local shops with Ullswater Keswick Kendal and the famous Settle–Carlisle railway both nearby. Choose from a selection of comfortable two three and four-bedroom caravans.A flat-screen TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival (in Rose Platinum 2 and 3 only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Balcony/verandah Double glazed and centrally heated (except Rose Silver 3) Electricity and gas included Cots and highchairs Pets (max 2) (in specific caravans only) Complimentary welcome pack All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons North Lakes Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Collection nestling close to the Lake District National Park and engulfed by the splendour of the Cumbrian countryside. Commanding striking views of the Uldale Fells Skiddaw Whinhall Forest and Scottish Hills and enjoying easy access to the stunning Cumbrian Coast this is the ultimate setting for family holidays or romantic retreats celebrating truly the best of the English countryside. Super-stylish and overlooking a secluded woodland lake these 7 fabulous lodges provide the perfect complement to their blissful location. Boasting log burners and an eye-catching interior design featuring roof-lighting and stylish and contemporary kitchens the chic home-from-home ambience is further enhanced by hot tubs taking full advantage of the magical views. Hundreds of acres of breathtaking countryside play host to some wonderful cycling fishing and walking opportunities – and that’s just on the doorstep! Take a short drive to the Solway Coast or delve into the Lake District’s unrivalled treasure-chest of activities nearby. A selection of luxurious one two and three bedroom lodges all with contemporary design features all with outdoor hot tub.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi In-lodge sound system Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Bathrobes and slippers (in master bedroom only) Beds made up for your arrival Electricity and gas included Garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Cots and highchairs free of charge No pets Welcome pack on arrival All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Whitbarrow Village (formerly Lakes Village Retreat) is ideally positioned in the glorious Lake District midway between Penrith and Keswick Whitbarrow Village offers the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of this stunning area. This peaceful resort ideal for all the family boasts apartments and cottages ideal for a superb holiday at any time of year. Cobbled village streets winding between natural stone buildings make this the ideal spot to completely relax whilst the excellent range of leisure facilities including an indoor heated pool are just waiting to be enjoyed. For the more active an 18 hole crazy golf is at hand. This wonderful location has so much to offer from gentle scenic strolls to challenging hill walks and the visitor attractions of Wordsworth House and the tales of Beatrix Potter. Whatever you are looking for the beautiful scenery of the Lake District has it all. A selection of comfortable country cottages and modern luxurious apartments set in a peaceful location with superb facilities.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Dishwasher Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Bassenthwaite Lakeside Lodges nestle at the foot of the dramatic Skiddaw Mountain on the shores of Bassenthwaite Lake these superb lodges offer an idyllic setting in one of the Lake District’s most gloriously unspoilt areas. Breathtaking views tranquil surroundings and wonderful walks are yours to enjoy. Historic houses gardens castles monuments museums and many fascinating craft shops and galleries are all within 30 minutes drive of this small and exclusive park which holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation. A superb range of holiday lodges set in secluded woodland surroundings on the edge of Bassenthwaite Lake.Outdoor hot tub (in Parkland Lodge Plus Country Lodge Plus Lakeland Lodge Plus and Lakeside Lodge 4 Plus only) TV/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival French doors to timber patio with gas barbecue Gas and electricity by meter reading Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 1) (in specific Parkland Country Country Lodge Plus Woodland Lakeside Lodge 6 and Lakeland Lodge 4 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Located close to Grange-over-Sands in the heart of the majestic Lake District this friendly park combines spectacular scenery with excellent facilities – everything you need for an unforgettable family holiday. Winner of the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation Lakeland’s beautiful grounds are home to a wealth of fabulous facilities. From indoor and outdoor pools to family sports activities and fun-packed kids clubs. Once evening falls the family can enjoy
- Hoseasons Avon Wood is a small quiet park that offers you the perfect setting for a peaceful and secluded holiday. It nestles in grounds of natural woodland sloping down to the shores of Windermere where there are boat launching facilities. Only 5 miles from the lively village of Bowness Avon Wood is an ideal base for touring the National Park stately homes and market towns. Launderette facilities are available for all dates. Choose from superb caravan holiday homes or individual lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Ambleside Retreat The Retreat and Rydal Retreat only) TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Garden furniture and barbecue Double glazed Central heating (except Bowness) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets.) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Meadow’s End Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection. Nestling peacefully in tranquil meadowland which boasts a David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation this stunning cluster of luxury lodges is ideally located for exploring the majestic Lake District. Each exquisite lodge features a contemporary design that blends seamlessly with the idyllic setting creating a sumptuous base for relaxing and unwinding far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. the unique charm of this indulgent rural retreat. Outdoor pursuits bustling market towns scenic coastal walks the famous Cartmel Race meetings and leisurely cruises on Lake Windermere number among a plethora of local attractions to suit all promising a host of cherished holiday memories. A stunning selection of outstanding luxurious lodges each with stylish design elements and contemporary touches.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Pets £50 each per week or short break (max 2) (in Romney Lodge only) All non smoking accommodation