Find the nearest Hoseasons in Denbighshire
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Denbighshire.
- Hoseasons Lido Beach opens directly onto a wonderful safe sandy beach just a short stroll from the centre of lively Prestatyn Lido Beach is a perfect location for you to explore this magnificent area of Wales. Prestatyn with its new retail complex featuring all your favourite high street stores is only a short walk from the park. Rhyl with its play areas outdoor paddling pool and crazy golf. Snowdonia National Park Caernarfon Castle Dyserth Waterfalls and Offa’s Dyke are all close by. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Travel cots £25pw and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific Lido Pearl B only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Mudo Mynydd Lodges are delightfully situated on a small holding in North Wales this cluster of brand new lodges boasts spectacular views across unspoilt countryside to Snowdonia National Park. The perfect rural retreat. A short stroll leads to a superb gastro pub serving delicious food while the quaint market towns of Mold and Ruthin are both nearby. Excellent walking and cycling trails abound. A small cluster of brand new luxury three bedroom lodges.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sun Valley nestles on the banks of the River Clywd Sun Valley offers a perfect base to relax and unwind in the glorious surroundings of the spectacular North Wales countryside. This lovely area boasts an impressive history – just across the river is imposing Rhuddlan Castle which has stood guard over the region for 700 years offering visitors both a wonderful backdrop and a visiting must. Holiday caravans offering views over the countryside.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Robin Hood Rhyl is enviably located on the beautiful North Wales coastline close to the area’s famously lush rolling countryside Robin Hood Rhyl boasts something to suit everyone. Ideal for enjoying the delights of a traditional family seaside holiday. An excellent array of facilities await on the park. Children will love Leo’s Kids’ Club while the superb indoor pool and all-weather football pitches guarantee fun for all. Once the sun goes down a fantastic programme of entertainment offers an ideal way for the whole family to relax into the evening. The lovely surrounding area hosts a wealth of diverse activities catering for all tastes. Golden sandy beaches the bustling promenades of Rhyl and Prestatyn and Snowdonia National Park are all within easy reach. A selection of quality one and two bedroom chalets and two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Bronze A) Gas and electricity included (except Robin Hood Chalet) Electricity by card meter (in Robin Hood Chalet only) Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Woodlands Hall is surrounded by stunning countryside affording mountain views this tranquil park sits in secluded woodland on the edge of the charming medieval town of Ruthin. Perfect for a relaxing holiday in a unique North Wales area. Lovely walks and dining options at historic Woodlands Hall are at hand on site. Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Snowdonia and Chester are all within half an hours’ drive. A superb choice of two and three bedroom caravans and two bedroom lodges set within beautiful countryside.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Double glazed and centrally heated (except Silver 6) Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in Silver 6 only) All non smoking accommodation
- At Marine Holiday Park you enjoy a setting close to the centre of famous Rhyl with its 3 miles of sandy golden beach and exciting attractions.There is a superb tropical indoor heated pool a poolside bar and live family entertainment from top class cabaret acts. You can join in the dancing or simply enjoy a drink and soak up the relaxing atmosphere. Spacious and comfortable two three and four bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave
- Hoseasons Penvale Lake Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection beautifully tucked away in a secluded 33-acre valley on the edge of the picturesque riverside town of Llangollen. Encompassed by breathtaking dramatic scenery this is the ultimate exclusive retreat for the family seeking to get back to nature. These stunning Canadian-inspired lodges command relaxation! From the magnificent wall of windows framing the poetic landscape to each exacting detail of home comfort or the fabulous indoor pool to summer evening barbecues, this is family holiday heaven. Boasting the Fron Fawr Mountain as a backdrop outdoor pursuits abound – white-water rafting canoeing fishing climbing cycling and nature walks all feature locally. Snowdonia National Park is just one of countless scenic and cultural delights within easy reach. Each architect-designed lodge boasts a spacious contemporary interior furnished to exacting standards and finished with state of the art features. The traditionally built four bedroom Valley View Cottage has been refurbished to a very high standard and offers large parties the perfect rural retreat. Impressive one and two-storey Canadian inspired lodges designed to the highest luxury standards with feature cathedral windows open plan living and fully equipped designer kitchens and bathrooms or choose the fully refurbished four bedroom luxury cottage.Outdoor hot tub (in Saltspring Lodge VIP Valley View Cottage VIP and Birches Lodge VIP only) A flat-screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Bath and shower Complimentary luxury toiletries Utility/boot room (in lodges only) Quality bed linen duvets and towels Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets charges apply (max 2) (in specific Penvale Ontario and Birches Lodge VIP only) All non-smoking accommodation