Find the nearest Hoseasons in Exeter
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Exeter.
- Hoseasons Dartmoor Edge Lodges are set along the fairways of the prestigious Fingle Glen golf course these Scandinavian lodges afford stunning views across rolling Devonshire countryside. Each lodge boasts spacious living areas featuring pitched cathedral-style ceilings tasteful furnishings and a contemporary luxurious finish. Some lodges have outdoor hot tubs making this perfect for the ultimate romantic break! Situated on the edge of Dartmoor National Park this is an excellent base for exploring the numerous treasures awaiting in the coast and countryside of Devon – the popular south coast and lively seaside resorts are within just 30 minutes drive. The contrasting wild beauty of Dartmoor and quieter north coast are also both easily accessible as is the vibrant modern city of Exeter. Beautifully designed and crafted lodges with contemporary and stylish interiors and spacious open planned living areas.Outdoor hot tub (in Fairway Lodge VIP only) Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and heated throughout Electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £40pw each (max 1) (in specific Fairway Lodges only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Castle Brake Holiday Park is located on idyllic Woodbury Common only 11/2 miles from the village of Woodbury this friendly family run park sits just a short drive from Exmouth Budleigh Salterton Exeter and Sidmouth. Together with plenty of green space – perfect for gentle walks and enjoying the local wildlife, the park also offers a superb bar and restaurant. Guests can also use the facilities at sister park Ladram Bay. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up on arrival (in Kingfisher Gold 2 and Platinum 2 and 3 only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed and centrally heated (except Crane 2 and 3) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in Crane 2 and 3 and Shearwater 2 and 3 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Woodbury Woods is part of our exclusive Bouja Luxury Caravan Breaks Collection. Tucked away in serene woodland just a mile away from the idyllic setting of Woodbury common you will find this stunning collection of holiday homes perfect for getaways at any time of the year. On park you will find top quality accommodation with fantastic outdoor space great play areas and woodland walks mixed with a superb country-style bistro serving quality locally sourced food perfect for evening meals and special occasions. The historic delights and fantastic shopping opportunities of Exeter await nearby for those looking to spend the day soaking in the vibrant culture of this ancient city. Just a short drive away the world famous Jurassic coastline is waiting to be explored with beaches at Exmouth Sidmouth and Budleigh Salterton bursting with charm character and prehistoric treasures! Enjoy use of facilities at nearby Ladram Bay Holiday Park. A collection of luxurious two and three bedroom contemporary caravans.Outdoor hot tub (in Estuary View and Castle Point only) TV with Freeview/DVD Xbox (in Estuary View and Castle Point only) Additional TV in master bedroom Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in Rockham Rushmoor Estuary View and Castle Point only) Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only) Complimentary welcome pack All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Webbers Country Park commands panoramic views of Dartmoor, the river Exe and unspoilt countryside. Webbers Country Park sits amidst fields and woodland teeming with wildlife and offers an ideal base for exploring East Devon. A short walk away the traditional village of Woodbury hosts two pubs a picturesque 13th Century church and the beautiful Woodbury Common with its 3000 acres of unspoilt heathland and a castle. Golf adventure parks Exmouth beach and historic Exeter are all close by. A choice of comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.TV Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £15pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Kingsford Farm Lodges is ideally located on a rural farm in 65 acres of fields and woodland boasting a private fishing lake yet just 6 miles from bustling Exeter these stylish lodges truly offer the best of both worlds. Perfect for both relaxing and exploring Devon’s numerous delights. Picturesque Exeter boasts excellent shopping bars restaurants and river cruises while Dartmoor is just 4 miles. National Trust properties and outdoor pursuits abound with onsite fishing available all year. A delightful selection of stylish lodges.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen Including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included No pets All non smoking accommodation