Find the nearest Hoseasons in Paignton
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Paignton.
- Hoseasons Beverley Bay is close to the safe sandy beaches and numerous family attractions of Torbay Beverley Bay offers you a superb base for a fun family holiday. An outdoor heated swimming pool with sun terrace and a playground are among the facilities on site whilst Beverley Park located across the road from Beverley Bay offers nightly entertainment indoor and outdoor heated pools crazy golf a children’s room an indoor soft play a restaurant and a takeaway. Nearby Goodrington Sands is a wonderful beach perfect for families while the Splashdown Water Park promises fun for children of all ages. Paignton Zoo is a must as is the fascinating model village at Babbacombe. Historic Dartmouth the fishing port of Brixham and the wild beauty of Dartmoor are all within easy reach. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Heating throughout Electricity included Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation One caravan has wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Devon Hills Lodges boasts a lovely valley setting on the doorstep of the ‘English Riviera’ this superbly located park sits just a stone’s throw from the glorious beaches and bustling town centre of popular Paignton. A haven of peace and tranquillity that unites magnificent Devon countryside views with a wealth of excellent facilities this is the ideal base for enjoying relaxing and invigorating breaks alike. The ‘English Riviera’ stretches for 22 miles from Paignton to Brixham and offers a host of scenic and cultural delights. Within just 3 miles is vibrant Torquay with its wonderful beaches fantastic watersports golf and dynamic nightlife while Devon’s famously quaint chocolate-box villages and the dramatic scenery of Dartmoor await inland. Exeter and Dartmouth are both easily accessible. A choice of holiday homes or lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Country Four VIP Superior Country Four VIP Platinum and Superior Country Six VIP Platinum only) Flat screen TV/DVD with selected satellite channels Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients Devon Hills Holiday Village may not be suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
- Hoseasons Primley Meadow is part of our Exclusive Bouja Luxury Caravan Breaks Collection. Nestled in glorious rolling Devonshire countryside a luxurious rural retreat awaits. Situated just a short hop away from golden beaches and the ever popular seaside resorts of Paignton Brixham and Torquay you can be sure to find something to do for the whole family. Accommodation is finished to exacting standards and all sit within their own exclusive area in a private pocket of Whitehill Country Park to add to the real Bouja experience! Formerly Primley Stud Farm the historical stables and barns have been lovingly converted into a fantastic central complex offering bar and restaurant facilities as well as a fabulous craft centre for children and adults to enjoy. The outdoor heated pool rounds off the perfect holiday as a space to unwind on a long hot summer’s day or relax in the comfort of your gorgeously appointed holiday home. A selection of contemporary timber clad effect holiday homes some with their very own hot tub.Outdoor hot tub (in Kestrel VIP only) Flat screen TV Additional TV in master bedroom Nintendo Wii Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Beanbags and outdoor blankets (in Kestrel VIP only) Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or £15 per short break each (max 2) (in Kestrel only) Complimentary welcome pack All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Beverley Park enjoys stunning sea views over the nearby coast Beverley Park offers excellent facilities for all the family. Located in the beautiful English Riviera it’s a perfect setting for exploring the many beaches and attractions on offer. Beverley Park boasts superb indoor and outdoor swimming pools nightly entertainment crazy golf a children’s room and an indoor soft play area plus there’s a bar outdoor terrace restaurant takeaway and poolside cafe. The development of lodges at Beverley give the peace and seclusion a lodge park should but with the benefit of the nearby facilities just a short walk away at the top of the hill. There’s non-stop entertainment with fun and games weekly star cabarets theatre style shows and bingo or guests can dance the night away with the parks resident band. Choose from quality caravans or lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Heron Lodge only) TV with selected Freeview channels Wi-Fi (in lodges only) Wi-Fi* (in caravans only) DVD (in lodges only) Kitchen including microwave Dishwasher (in lodges only) Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Double glazed (in lodges only) Heating throughout Electricity included Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Boasting stunning views across the crystal waters of Torbay to the sea beyond Devon Bay enjoys a wonderful hillside setting in the heart of the English Riviera. With one of Britain’s finest beaches only a 15 minute stroll away this truly is the perfect base for a seaside family holiday to remember. Whatever you’re looking for you’ll find it here. The kids will love the indoor and outdoor pools their own club and exploring the adventure playground. Once the sun goes down the whole family can enjoy live sparkling entertainment into the night. Goodrington Sands hosts idyllic sunbathing swimming and traditional seaside attractions while famous Paignton Zoo a fabulous waterpark and the glorious Devon countryside are among numerous attractions nearby. A choice of modern and well equipped two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £15 each per week or short break Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets) All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients and steps this park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with limited mobility. All caravans are accessed via steps
- A beach lovers’ paradise! Surrounded by the magnificent sea views tranquil atmosphere and beauty of the Devon countryside Waterside Holiday Park invites you to relax and enjoy a holiday to remember. Nestling in a peaceful valley like setting in the heart of the English Riviera Waterside has access to the secluded ’Saltern Cove’ a natural sand and rock enclave hosting an underwater treasure trove of marine wildlife. Excellent for diving and snorkelling Saltern Cove
- Hoseasons Whitehill Country Park has fantastic views of the glorious South Devon countryside this delightful family run park enjoys a beautiful natural setting just a short drive from a host of scenic beaches. With on-site facilities housed in former stables and stone farm buildings Whitehill creates a peaceful atmospheric base for a relaxing holiday exploring the English Riviera. Paignton, Brixham and Torquay are all easily accessible. A selection of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Babies must be included in party total Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets (please note there may be pets on adjoining touring park) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Orchard Park is superbly located on the doorstep of the ‘English Riviera’ Orchard Park boasts a lovely valley setting on the outskirts of popular Paignton – perfect for relaxing escapes and invigorating breaks alike. Just 3 miles away is Torbay with its beaches vibrant nightlife and watersports while Dartmoor’s famous wilderness and a wealth of chocolate-box villages await inland. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV with selected satellite channels Wi-Fi* Kitchen Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Cots (in lounge only) and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) *Charges apply All non smoking accommodation Due to steep gradients Orchard Park may not be suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties