Find the nearest Hoseasons in Dumfries and Galloway
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Hoseasons Southerness is in a unique location between two miles of beach and the stunning Galloway hills this lively park boasts breathtaking views across the Solway Firth to the Lake District. It’s the perfect base for a fun-filled holiday. You can enjoy fantastic facilities including an indoor heated 25m pool children’s play areas free kids’ clubs and much more. In the evening the whole family can dine at Coast Bar and Kitchen before getting comfy for fabulous Showtime Entertainment in the Sunset Showbar. A great place for exploring Dumfries & Galloway and the Borders a championship golf course adjoins the local village and Solway Links is only two minutes from the park. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans or three bedroom lodges.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Fridge/freezer (except Spey) Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Devoran) Gas and electricity included Heated towel rail or radiator in shower room Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking) Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Queenshill Lodges is peacefully positioned well equipped and insulated these timber lodges offer you first class accommodation in a landscape of gently rolling countryside. Just 8 miles from sandy beaches this is an ideal touring base for Dumfries and Galloway Wigtownshire and the rest of Scotland’s South West Border country. Golf riding fishing and sailing are available locally. Edinburgh is 100 miles by car. You can also enjoy day trips to Ireland (fast Seacat or ferry) from Stranraer. Spacious timber lodges.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine Shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by meter reading Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £25pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Nunland Hillside Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection nestling enviably on a hillside commanding views over the foothills and forests of Dumfries and Galloway. Tucked away in peace and seclusion this is the perfect retreat for escaping it all in the enchanting wilderness of Southwest Scotland. Each of these astounding lodges creates a wonderful base for enjoying this lovely area – choose from the luxurious and spacious Hilltop lodges boasting panoramic views of the Scottish countryside or relax in the secluded tranquility of the more traditional but contemporary-styled Valley lodges. A beautiful patchwork of rugged coast sandy beaches and serene lochs this magical Scottish area also plays host to a wealth of fine pubs and restaurants and many picturesque villages and hamlets. Alternatively after a hard day’s relaxing simply sit back in the luxury of your own hot tub and soak up the breathtaking views. Less than 5 miles from the historic town of Dumfries numerous activities are within easy reach. Choose from modern and contemporary Hilltop Lodges with unrivalled views or Valley Lodges finished to exacting standards offering peace and seclusion with rolling countryside views.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Additional flat screen TV in all bedrooms iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and dishwasher Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Decking with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity included Cots and highchairs £12pw each Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific Mabie Valley Cairn Valley Glen and Solway lodges only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park nestles on a hillside overlooking the sparkling waters of Luce Bay Whitecairn boasts panoramic views over the Mull of Galloway to the Isle of Man and beyond. On the edge of pretty Glenluce village and close to sandy beaches you’re ideally located for exploring this picturesque Scottish area. The park has a launderette, children’s outdoor play area and trout fishing (catch and release) is also available. From April until October guests can use the indoor heated swimming pool at the nearby sister park. Choose from two and three-bedroom caravans and luxury lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Highland 2 and Highland 3 only) TV/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Side verandah (in caravans only) Verandah with garden furniture (in lodges only) Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets additional charge (max 2) (in Bladnoch Merrick and Highland 3 only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Conifer Lodges, beautifully situated amidst mature pine woodlands just 1 mile from the historic market town of Newton Stewart Conifers offers you the ideal away from it all holiday base. Ideally located for exploring the beautiful surrounding area you are within easy reach of a wealth of scenic and historic attractions. An 18 hole golf course adjoins the park and there are many other courses including the famous Turnberry less than an hour’s drive away. Anglers enjoy free fishing at nearby Palnure Burn together with abundant opportunities for sea and coarse fishing. There is superb walking in the unspoilt Galloway Forest and excellent mountain bike trails in Kirroughtree with Kirroughtree Visitor Centre within 4 miles. Sandy beaches sheltered coves picturesque fishing villages castles historic monuments and lovely gardens are all close by. Choice of one two and three bedroom Scandinavian timber lodges.Outdoor hot tub (except Conifer Lodge) TV/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Heating throughout Electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots £10pw and highchairs £5pw each Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Three Lochs Holiday Park is besides three beautiful fishing lochs that create a breathtaking backdrop to this stunningly situated park in Scotland’s magnificent Galloway Forest. Teeming with wildlife and offering an array of superb facilities this is a perfect destination for families seeking to get back to nature. Peppered with charming villages market towns and historical gems the surrounding area also boasts excellent golf fishing walking and mountain biking. Choose from two and three bedroom caravans or a two bedroom lodge.TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Gas and electricity included Travel cots free of charge Pets £10pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Glenluce Holiday Park is tucked away by a river surrounded by mature woodland in the grounds of the former Balkail Mansion and boasting an indoor heated pool children’s play park and Wi-Fi this peaceful park sits in the heart of Glenluce village in glorious south-west Scotland. Perfect for relaxing at entirely your own pace. Galloway Forest numerous outdoor pursuits castles distilleries and gastronomic delights await nearby. Choose from two and three bedroom caravans.TV/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Side verandah Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Bladnoch and Merrick caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Auchenlarie commands an impressive location overlooking the picturesque Wigtown Bay and with direct access to a secluded sandy beach Auchenlarie is ideal for an active family holiday or peaceful and relaxing short break. This beautifully landscaped park also boasts its very own Health Club complete with indoor pool gym* sauna and solarium*. The local area boasts historic castles and houses through to scenic forest and hill walks plus over 30 golf courses and fishing all within easy reach. If you are looking for a quieter pace there is a superb restaurant and a choice of three different bars. Alternatively you can simply relax in the comfort of your own holiday home and savour the superb sea views and beautiful scenery. Due to the steep gradients and steps the park is not suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with mobility difficulties. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans with sea views.Outdoor hot tub (in Auchenlarie Luxury 2 only) TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Verandah Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in Auchenlarie Bronze 2 only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Kippford is beside the pretty seaside village of Kippford this exceptionally beautiful conservation park boasts a rare red squirrel population and a David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. Adjoining the park are play areas bluebell woodlands forests coastal trails sailing and a 9-hole golf course. Trout and coarse fishing and 16km of world class cycle tracks are adjacent. A shop is available on park (Apr-Oct). Just 15 minutes’ stroll away is the pretty seaside village of Kippford with two pubs chandlery public slipway and a sand/shingle beach with spectacular views. Comfortable modern well equipped luxury lodges and bungalows all double glazed and centrally heated ideal for year round holidaysOutdoor hot tub (in Boston Lodge 3 VIP only) TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave Dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer (in lodges only) Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Additional sleeping for two children in the lounge area (except Parkland Bungalow and Kippford Beach Hut Bungalow) Verandah with garden furniture Barbecues available Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £7pw each Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) *Charges apply (first hour free of charge)Please note: Wi-Fi access may be limited at times due to location All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Galloway Cottages is part of our Daisy Door Cottage Style Collection beautifully located in the heart of Galloway just a stone’s throw from picturesque Wigtown Bay and surrounded by a ’hidden secret’ landscape that boasts some of the finest scenery in Scotland. Perfectly complementing the breathtaking setting these attractive superbly renovated stone cottages offer light airy modern interiors that unite a unique charm with everything needed to create unforgettable holiday memories. Galloway cannot fail to enchant with the raw beauty and unspoilt peace of its largely undiscovered sandy beaches rocky coves serene lochs verdant hills and friendly villages while stargazers enjoy a particular treat – nearby Galloway Forest Park hosts one of the world’s few Dark Skies Parks. Blessed by the Gulf Stream this famously gentle climate also lends itself perfectly to magnificent gardens world-class mountain biking hiking horse riding golf sailing sea river and loch fishing. A collection of stunning two three four and five-bedroom cottages each designed and furnished to the most luxury standards and some complete with outdoor hot tub. Perfect for family breaks and special occasions at any time of the year.Outdoor hot tub (except Courtyard 3) A TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Decking with furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Pets (in Courtyard 3 only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Luce Bay Holiday Park is a truly unique and peaceful setting adjacent to the beach below Sinniness Point this park offers a paradise to those seeking an away from it all holiday. Luce Bay offers superb fishing and safe swimming – warmed by the Gulf stream. There is a children’s play area and the third oldest inn in Scotland is just 50 yds from the entrance to the park. Panoramic views of the Mull of Galloway and the Isle of Man combine to make this an unforgettable holiday location. This is an ideal location for golfers with four courses within 20 miles and Turnberry only an hour drive. Superbly appointed two and three bedroom caravans and lodges all with panoramic sea and countryside views.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Verandah or patio with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots £10pw each highchairs £5pw each Pets £25pw each (max 2) Visitors are welcome to bring their own boats – there is a launching ramp available beside the park All non smoking accommodation