Find the nearest Hoseasons in East Riding of Yorkshire
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Hoseasons Raywell Hall Country Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection set in the beautifully landscaped grounds of an elegant 19th century manor house at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds Way. Awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation and surrounded by undulating countryside peppered with picture-postcard villages this is a perfect retreat for romantic escapes revitalising breaks or simply unwinding in an idyllic hideaway amidst Yorkshire’s glorious East Riding. Part of an exciting development these spacious well-appointed lodges have the emphasis firmly on luxury and comfort. Sink into the tranquil atmosphere and wonderful country estate views from your hot tub or sample the delights of the traditional tearoom and locally sourced produce in the farm shop – the choice is yours! Close by the East Riding’s eternally popular coastline hosts beaches dramatic cliff-top walks wildlife havens and wild windswept vistas aplenty. Inland the sweeping moorland and lush green dales of the North Yorkshire Moors afford scenic walking and cycling while historic York’s abundant cultural attractions are just 30 miles away. Whether you’re looking for a break away to simply relax in the comfort of your own luxury lodge or are seeking a base to explore the delights of East Yorkshire Raywell Hall offers an ideal choice for a holiday at any time of the year. Well appointed spacious one two and three bedroom luxury lodges.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Barmston Farm is a small collection of caravans and cottages lies in a tranquil park setting on the edge of the sleepy village of Woodmansey where you can enjoy long walks around the surrounding meadows and well stocked fishing lake. Explore the historic market town of Beverley just 2 miles from the park or further a field discover a wealth of local attractions picturesque villages and the glorious sandy beaches of the East Yorkshire coast. A choice of comfortable three bedroom caravans or two bedroom cottages.TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) *Charges apply All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Dacre Lakeside Park is peacefully set around a picturesque 6-acre lake these beautifully designed Scandinavian log lodges offer a luxurious and tranquil base for a truly relaxing holiday. A host of outdoor pursuits await in the local area with fly-fishing golf clay pigeon shooting and jet skiing all available within just a mile. Enjoy lake views in the pizzeria restaurant new for 2015 while the village of Brandesburton with two pubs a restaurant and shop is nearby. These well-appointed Scandinavian log lodges offer luxurious and spacious accommodation.Outdoor hot tub TV with selected satellite channels DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath and shower Bed linen duvets towels and bathrobes Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Central heating Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (in specific Bulrush Lakeview Bulrush Watersedge and Water Reed Lakeview only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Westfield Lakeland Lodges are situated 3 miles from the scenic East Yorkshire Coastline. Westfield Lakeland Lodges offer luxurious log lodges all with their own log burning stoves. Located within beautifully landscaped grounds amidst 37 acres of tranquil countryside the park offer three of their own fishing lakes stocked with carp bream tench ghosties roach rudd perch and barbel at no extra charge. There are shops and a post office within easy reach. Ideally located for exploring East Yorkshire’s many attractions Beverley, Bridlington, Scarborough, and York are all within easy reach. A choice of outstanding luxury lodges with log burners and views to the fishing lakes.Outdoor hot tub (in Holly Oak Willow Plus and Chestnut only) Widescreen TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath with overhead shower Bed linen and duvets Towels (charged, payable on arrival) Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture and barbecue (barbecue £5pw charcoal not included) Gas central heating Gas and electricity included Log burning stove Babies must be included in party total (in Willow only) Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Pets £40pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in Willow Willow Plus and Chestnut only) All non smoking accommodation All lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Sand le Mere Holiday Village is set on the coast at Tunstall midway between the popular holiday resorts of Withernsea and Hornsea offering access to a beautiful sandy beach. Very comfortable and well equipped caravans and luxury lodges.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in caravans only) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs for hire Pets £25pw or £16.50 per short break each (max 2) (in specific Comfort caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Fairview Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection. Boasting a spectacular setting overlooking unspoilt countryside this exclusive selection of luxury lodges enjoys an enviable location just a short drive from the magnificent Yorkshire coastline. Each superb high quality Finnish lodge blends tradition with modern living featuring sleek contemporary kitchens stylish bathrooms and cutting edge technology with underfloor heating Smart TV’s and Blu-ray players. Most even enjoy they own outdoor hot tub the perfect place to relax after a day of exploring the area. This lovely corner of England boasts just 30 minutes away colourful seaside resorts a jaw-dropping coastline and miles and miles of tranquil countryside. Whether it’s sandcastles on the beach strolling around a stately home or bird watching on Spurn Point Fairview Lodges is the perfect escape in East Yorkshire. A selection of luxurious two and three bedroom solid log lodges. All with contemporary design features and most with their own outdoor hot tub.Outdoor hot tub (in Landrace Pietrain Berkshire and Saddleback only) Flat screen Smart TV with Freeview/Blu-ray Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and dishwasher Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Use of bathrobes and slippers (2 per lodge) Complimentary luxury toiletries Beds made up for your arrival Decking with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity included Cots and highchairs £7 each per week or short break Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only) Complimentary welcome pack All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Skipsea Sands holiday park makes a superb centre for your family holiday in a countryside setting close to miles of sandy beaches stretching from Flamborough Head to Spurn Point. The park offers a range of facilities and activities to suit all ages and tastes including an indoor swimming pool playground and amusements. The bars and sports hall (with 10-pin bowling and children’s club) are the perfect place to relax after a fun packed day. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Situated just a short walk from the Blue Flag beach at Withernsea this park unites a superb location with exceptional facilities – everything you need for a fun-filled family seaside holiday. Withernsea Sands is justifiably proud of its fantastic indoor heated pool which promises hours of splashing fun for the whole family! The Boathouse Tavern is home to a programme of family entertainment including dancing cabaret and plenty of fun for all once the sun goes down. A
- Hoseasons Skirlington is a family run cliff-top park holds a David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation and sits just 200m from the beach. The superb leisure centre boasts an indoor heated pool baby pool sauna and steam room and a fully equipped gym while the Tow Bar Inn offers several bars serving bar meals regular seasonal entertainment for adults and children including quizzes and cabarets American themed diner and childrens’ room ’Planet Party’. A well stocked fishing lake is on site while golf and indoor bowls are available nearby. A range of 12ft-wide two or three bedroom caravans.TV/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Cotsides available free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Hornsea Lakeside Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection. Boasting a spectacular lakeside setting encompassed by 60 acres of unspoilt countryside this exclusive selection of luxury lodges enjoys an enviable location just a stone’s throw from the historic town of Hornsea and the magnificent Yorkshire Moors coastline. Each lodge has undergone careful styling to create a sumptuous contemporary ambience that is beautifully complemented by an outdoor hot tub – perfect for relaxing under the stars after a long day exploring this beautiful corner of England. Picturesque Hornsea numbers among an eclectic cocktail of quaint local villages and bustling towns offering diverse attractions ranging from daytime culture to night-time vibrance and gastronomy. Dramatic cliffs sandy bays historic houses designer outlets boating and birdwatching opportunities abound. The lodges are just a stone’s throw from Hornsea Golf Club where guests can benefit from use of the members club house after an invigorating round of golf and there is a fully stocked fishing lake onsite for the budding anglers among you. Outstanding traditional North American log cabins with interior designed contemporary and stylish features. All boasting a superb outdoor hot tub – ideal for romantic breaks and holidays all year round.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Washer/dryer (except Kingfisher Lodge Skylark Lodge and Oystercatcher Lodge only) Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival BBQ available for hire Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Wood burning stove Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Thornwick Bay holiday park is a cliff top park that sits on part of the Flamborough Cliffs nature reserve and is home to seabird colonies nesting on its chalk cliffs, so it’s ideal for enjoying uninterrupted sea views or spotting wildlife. Spend days getting back to nature with coastal walks, excellent beaches and outdoor activities with the whole family. The holiday park is a great location for exploring this part of the Yorkshire coast with Bridlington just 3 miles away and the larger seaside town of Scarborough is only 30 minutes drive away too. This Hoseasons caravan park has a selection of standard and deluxe 2 or 3 bedroom caravans or 3 bedroom prestige caravans. Facilities at the park include (some do incur additional charges):Indoor heated swimming pool Waterslide and/or flumes Entertainment venues Bar and restaurant Traditional fish and chips Pizza takeaway Archery and fencing coaching (6+) Football Academy (5-15s) Mini sports (3-5s) Learn2swim (4+) Indoor and outdoor play areas Pic ‘n’ Paint pottery Adventure trails Segways (12+) Nature walk, Nature Rockz Fishing lake (5+) (current rod licence required) Shop
- Tucked away on a quiet country lane just two miles from Bridlington this small park offers a peaceful and relaxing setting. Within easy reach you’ll find rolling green hills dramatic coastlines a superb selection of beaches historic houses and fascinating visitor attractions for all the family. The area offers fantastic walking and cycling and golfers are spoilt for choice with three magnificent coastal courses close by. A few minutes’ drive away you will find the golden sand dunes of Wilsthorpe beach whilst a walk from nearby Carnaby village takes you up to Temple Folly affording views stretching as far as Flamborough Head lighthouse. Much-loved Bridlington offers family-friendly beaches and traditional seaside fun while the lush hills of the Yorkshire Wolds historic houses and abundant visitor attractions are all easily accessible. Closer to home sits award-winning Wilsthorpe an idyllic expanse of golden sand and dunes where kids of all ages can play and build sandcastles to their heart’s content. (Park & Ride to Bridlington 1 mile). Bridlington Holiday Cottages sit close to the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds the cottages are set in landscaped grounds with the pretty wooded copse of Carnaby Covert alongside and a small wildlife park next door and space for small children to play and run around. Two bedroom single storey cottages with stylish contemporary interiors some with outdoor hot tubs.Outdoor hot tub (in Carnaby only) TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave and washing machine Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Patio with outdoor furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity included Pets £20pw each (max 1) (in specific cottages only) All non smoking accommodation