Find the nearest Hoseasons in Gwynedd
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Gwynedd.
- Hoseasons Sanctuary Lodges nestles in a delightful woodland glade The Sanctuary boasts a fabulous selection of stunning luxury lodges and timber cabins offering a serene haven in the heart of the rolling North Wales countryside. Choose to simply relax and unwind in the comfort of your exclusive lodge or enjoy the superb array of 5-star facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, public outdoor spa bath, tennis court, gym, launderette, woodland walks and a fishing lake stocked with carp. Just 5 minutes drive away awaits the exclusive marina resort of Pwllheli one of the finest in Europe. Sailing at famous Abersoch award-winning beaches castles and beautiful Snowdonia are all within easy reach. A superb selection of two and three bedroom timber cabins and luxury lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Sanctuary VIP only) Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Double glazed and centrally heated (except Sanctuary Cabin 2 and 3) Single glazed and electric heating (in Sanctuary Cabin 2 and 3 only) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and Highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Plas Talgarth is set in acres of parkland at the southern tip of the Snowdonia National Park just five miles from the beautiful beaches of Aberdyfi and Tywyn. With its own cosy welsh pub and plenty of activities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools this resort has a truly welcoming atmosphere. Machynlleth and the traditional seaside resort of Aberystwyth are within easy reach and there are numerous beaches nearby along with the Tall-y-llyn steam railway. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing break with friends or an exploring holiday with family Plas Talgarth is the ideal choice. Choose from apartments villas and bungalows set in and around the mansion house.Interactive TV with internet email and movies on demand* Kitchen including microwave Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by meter reading Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and highchairs £10pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Ogwen Bank Country Park, your whole family will be captivated by the 12 acres of natural woodland at Ogwen Bank. Situated in the Nant Ffrancon Valley in the foothills of Snowdonia where rabbits play freely on your doorstep. This is an area of outstanding natural beauty. The River Ogwen runs through the grounds with waterfalls pools and nearly a mile of river frontage. Just a mile away is the old traditional Welsh slate village of Bethesda while ZIP World (as seen on TV – the nearest experience to flying) is only a 5 minute walk. A warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere awaits you in the heart of the park at the Olde Worlde Country Club (formerly the hunting lodge to Penrhyn Castle). Relax in front of the log fire after the day’s activities. Trout and salmon fishing is available on two stretches of the Ogwen (permits locally). There’s pony trekking (8 miles) canoeing locally and magnificent walks. Explore Snowdonia and visit the resorts and beaches of the delightful North Wales coastline. Choose from one two and three bedroom lodges.TV Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and washing machine Bath and shower Bed linen and duvets Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £7pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets
- Bryn Caled Cottages is part of our Daisy Door Cottage Style Collection lovingly restored from former Welsh farm buildings to create an exclusive cluster of luxury cottages in a stunning location overlooking the picturesque village of Llanuwchllyn and the Aran Mountain. Designed with you in mind each beautifully transformed cottage makes a stylish home-from-home that lends itself perfectly to creating unforgettable memories. Light and modern open-plan interiors are enhanced by cutting-edge technology while sumptuous beds provide the last word in holiday comfort. Once outside you’re surrounded by wildlife lush gardens and of course those incredible views. A private lawn area with BBQ and a personal hot tub complement this rural idyll while the opportunity to indulge in a dinner freshly prepared and delivered by your host offers the ultimate in opulent relaxation. The gateway to Snowdonia’s National Park this is quintessential Wales – famous for hospitality paradise for walkers and bursting with natural cultural and historical attractions including nearby Bala’s fishing watersports and unmissable exquisite restaurants. A collection of stunning two and three bedroom cottages each designed and furnished to the most luxurious standards and complete with your very own outdoor hot tub. Perfect for romantic breaks and special family occasions at any time of the year.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets towels and bathrobes Beds made up for your arrival Decking with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets Welcome pack – including milk homemade cake Welsh Fudge tea coffee and sugar All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Brynteg is part of our Go Active Breaks Collection the perfect place to make the most of the great outdoors in the foothills of magnificent Snowdonia. Ideal for a family holiday doing as little or as much as you like! Set between mountains and sea and boasting its own mountain lake this is truly the best of both worlds – a fabulous choice of activities combined with an idyllic relaxing country retreat. Snowdon’s spectacular summit railway is just a 5 minute drive away Caernarfon Padern Lake and a wealth of castles steam train rides and glorious beaches are all close by. An excellent touring base Brynteg is within easy reach of many of North Wales’ attractions and places of interest. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans or lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Brynteg Lodge 2 Plus Brynteg Lodge 3 Plus and Brynteg Lodge 3 Deluxe only) TV with selected Freeview channels Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Use of bath/hand towels and two bathrobes (in lodges only) Gas and electricity included Travel cots highchairs and buggies £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Aberdunant Hall Holiday Park is set amidst 200 acres of an enchanting woodland valley within the Snowdonia National park this delightful park is conveniently located between the vibrant fishing port of Porthmadog with it’s golden beaches and the picturesque mountain village of Beddgelert famous for its walking and hiking trails. The ideal location for both families and couples alike that are looking to discover the delights of the breathtaking local area and beyond which includes the Italian style village of Portmerion. For those seeking a less energetic pace simply sit back relax and unwind at the Country Club complete with restaurant bar and bistro with superb outside patio area which commands breathtaking views across the mountain scenery of North Wales. A selection of two and three bedroom caravans.Outdoor hot tub (in Snowdon Spa 2 and 3 only) TV Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in Woodland Elm 2 only) All non smoking accommodation*Charges apply
- Hoseasons Greenacres is set in a splendid location on the flat coastal plain between Black Rock Sands and the foothills of Snowdonia. The long golden beach is just a stones throw from the edge of the park and looks towards Tremadog Bay. You can simply admire the scenery from the park, or venture out on a walk through Snowdonia’s mountains and forests. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen with microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Bron Eifion Lodges offers you a tranquil base for exploring the Llyn Peninsula and Snowdonia National Park these family run lodges and fishing lakes are perfect for a peaceful break at any time of year. The lodges all enjoy lakeside views and stand in the heart of 40 acres of beautiful mature woodland – a haven for wildlife. A paradise for anglers the 6 acre lake* (commercially stocked with coarse fish) is open all year round. The seaside village of Criccieth and the riverside village of Llanystumdwy both with shops pubs and restaurants are 1 mile away. You have a choice of spacious very comfortable two and three bedroom lodges. All with countryside and lakeside views.Outdoor hot tub (in Cedron VIP Lodge only) TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Terrace and barbecue Gas central heating by meter reading (except Cedron and Cedron VIP) Electric central heating by coin meter (in Cedron and Cedron VIP only) Electricity by coin meter Cots £7pw and highchairs £5pw each Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only) (except Teigi Lodge) All non smoking accommodation All lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Hafan y Mor is perfectly positioned to explore Snowdonia National Park There are 500 acres of naturally beautiful space close by and the park boasts its own beach. There is a huge range of sports and entertainment facilities for all the family to enjoy including the Go Kart track boating lake and large pool complex. Choose from a selection of two bedroom apartments.TV Kitchen Shower Bed linen included Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in the party total Cots cot sides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)