Find the nearest Hoseasons in Hampshire
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Hampshire.
- Hoseasons Blackwood Forest Lodges is tucked away deep in 270 hectares of towering beech trees Blackwood Forest unites a truly idyllic escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with the ultimate in luxury lodge living. A superb unique retreat in blissful harmony with nature perfect for family holidays and short breaks at any time of year. Together with excellent opportunities for enjoying outdoor pursuits and the New Forest the surrounding area hosts many popular delights including wildlife parks Beaulieu Motor Museum Highclere Castle (TV’s Downton) and Portsmouth. London is only an hour away. Peace tranquillity and an abundance of flora and fauna await in this wonderful park which sits entirely within the Forestry Commission Estate ideal for exploring by foot or bike. A selection of spacious luxury timber lodges.Outdoor hot tub (except Copper Beech lodges) Flat screen TV Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Towels and hot tub towels (in Golden Oak lodges only) Complimentary toiletries Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Heated throughout Electricity included Cots and highchairs £5 per night each Pets £10 per night each (max 4) (in specific accommodation only) *Charges apply All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Marwell Lodges enjoy a beautiful setting on the edge of the South Downs National Park. This new development of lodges sits within the Marwell Outdoor Activity Centre offering activities for all ages. For those looking for a more relaxing break each lodge has it’s own hot tub where you can take in the wonderful surroundings this park has to offer. For a great family day out why not visit Marwell Zoo which is only 1 mile away. Guests also have access to the swimming pool and gym at the Marwell Hotel 1 mile away and two 18 hole and one 9 hole par 3 golf courses 2 miles away. Luxury two and three bedroom lodges with outdoor hot tubs.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Verandah Barbecue Travel cots £7 each Highchairs free of charge No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Shorefield Country Park enjoys a beautiful setting within walking distance of the coast this large park sits in 100 acres of delightful parkland. Shorefield is just 3 miles from the New Forest – offering you the freedom to roam and explore its unique natural treasures. Deer spotting and watching the famous ponies are musts for any visitor! This fabulous area boasts many attractions to suit everyone in the family. Lymington is renowned for its sailing historic street market diverse shops and ferries for day trips to the Isle of Wight. Beaulieu Motor Museum Exbury Gardens Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World are also nearby. Bournemouth and Poole are just a 30 minute drive away. Comfortable chalets caravans lodges cottages and a house.Outdoor hot tub (in Superior and Signature accommodation only) TV DVD (except Supersaver chalets and Standard caravans) Additional TV in master bedroom (in Superior and Signature lodges only) Wi-Fi (from 25 July 2015) Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Towels (in Superior Lodge 2 3 and 4 Superior 2 (sleeps 5) Superior 2 and Superior Lodge Xtra 2 only) Beds are made up for your arrival (except Supersaver chalets) Double glazed (except Supersaver chalets) Gas and electricity – £5 per night Apr 1-Oct 31 £7.50 per night Nov 1-Mar 31 – payable on arrival Heated throughout (except Supersaver chalets) Garden furniture (except Supersaver chalets and Standard caravans) Cots and highchairs £12.50pw each Pets £7 per day each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Southsea Holiday Park is located right on the beach in Southsea with breathtaking views to the Isle of Wight this peaceful park is ideal for exploring the numerous attractions of Portsmouth and the beautiful South Coast. Coastal and countryside walks unfold from the doorstep while Southsea Castle HMS Victory Port Solent Marwell Zoological Park and day trips to the Isle of Wight are all nearby. A choice of two bedroom caravans offering an ideal base to explore the South Coast.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity £4.50 per night May 1-Sep 30 £9.50 per night Oct 1-Apr 30 Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Travel cots £10pw each Pets £25pw each (max 1) (in Bronze Sea Caravan only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Solent Breezes is peacefully situated on the edge of the Solent this picturesque park boasts breathtaking views across the water to the Isle of Wight and is an ideal place to relax and unwind. Family entertainment is on offer at weekends and throughout the school holidays. Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool or relax and soak up the atmosphere on the poolside patio. Or simply enjoy a drink in the family bar which boasts a superb sun terrace where you can sit and watch the world’s most famous ships sail by!Visit the yachting town of Warsash where low tides reveal shipwrecks canons and musket balls. The historic cities of Portsmouth Winchester and Southampton are all within easy reach so too is the ever popular New Forest. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Bronze) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only) Beds made up on arrival (in Gold Plus 3 only) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in the party total Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Elmers Court Country Club sits on the edge of the New Forest this magnificent country estate with lawns and gardens surrounding a Tudor style Manor House enjoys stunning views over the Solent and is just a short distance from the Marina town of Lymington with its ferry service to the Isle of Wight. A selection of one and two bedroom apartments in a countryside location.Interactive TV with movies on demand DVD/CD (on request) Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed Electricity by meter reading Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Hayling Island enjoys a peaceful island setting close to four miles of award-winning beaches this park offers you the perfect place to get away from it all and relax among picturesque Hampshire countryside. Find a brilliant range of facilities including a heated indoor swimming pool and spa bath a heated outdoor pool sports field excellent children’s clubs a great programme of entertainment plus Palms Bar and Restaurant. So basically something for everyone whatever the weather! A paradise for watersports enthusiasts Hayling Island boasts some of the best sailing and windsurfing in the UK. You’ll also be ideally located for exploring the south coast with family attractions and the famous cities of Portsmouth and Chichester all within easy reach. A fantastic choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Fridge/freezer (except Swanmore and Chichester) Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Selsey) Heating in lounge and bedrooms Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking) Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Hoburne Naish commands a stunning panoramic sea views across the Solent and out to the Isle of Wight from its splendid cliff-top location Hoburne Naish boasts a truly unique setting. Perfect for creating unforgettable family holiday memories! There’s something to keep everyone happy on the park from splashing fun in the indoor and outdoor pools to the challenge of the gym exploring the adventure playground or making friends in the Sammy Seahorse kids’ club. When the sun finally sinks behind the cliff a fantastic programme of family entertainment and live shows ensures the fun doesn’t stop. This fabulous area abounds with attractions to suit all from walks and watching the ponies in the New Forest to sandy beaches or shopping in bustling Bournemouth. Choose from cedarwood chalets or spacious lodges – all comfortably furnished and equipped.Outdoor hot tub (in Becton Lodge 3 Plus only) TV Wi-Fi* Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Electricity included Beds made up for your arrival Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or £20 per short break each (max 2) (In specific Solent Lodge 3 only) All non smoking accommodation