Find the nearest Hoseasons in Norfolk
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Norfolk.
- Hoseasons Searles Leisure Resort is located right on the glorious north Norfolk coastline Searles Leisure Resort unites a perfect setting with something to suit everyone. Perfect for an unforgettable family holiday exploring this truly wonderful coastal area. A fantastic array of activities await on the park promising hours of fun for children of all ages. Excellent entertainment and a fabulous selection of eateries ensure all tastes are catered for all you have to do is relax! Miles of golden sandy beaches quaint fishing villages and gentle countryside characterise this much-loved part of Britain’s coast and popular Hunstanton with traditional seaside attractions and sealife centre is just a short walk away. Sandringham House Holkham Hall nature reserves and theme parks are all within a short drive. A superb choice of two and three bedroom comfortable caravans holiday homes and quality lodges.Flat screen TV with Freeview DVD (in Elite and lodges only) Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival (in lodges only) Double glazed and heated throughout Gas and electricity included Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each No pets (please note there may be pets on adjoining touring park) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Heacham Beach is situated close to an extensive beach – the only one in Norfolk to face west – Heacham Beach sits on the glorious North Norfolk coast between the seaside resort of Hunstanton and the Georgian market town of King’s Lynn. North Norfolk is home to some of the most spectacular wide sandy beaches in the country many of which offer coastal paths and superb opportunities for birdwatching. Hunstanton boasts an excellent aquarium and the Sea Life Sanctuary both a firm favourite with children. The Heacham Lavender fields seal trips from beautiful Blakeney Point and a visit to Sandringham House offer something for everyone and historic King’s Lynn with its many attractions and ancient Gaol House is well worth a visit. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in Bronze 2 sleeps 6 pet and Bronze 3 sleeps 8 pet only)
- Hoseasons Anchor Park is a peacefully situated on a quiet stretch of the beautiful Norfolk coast this small family park enjoys direct beach access over sand dunes offering wonderful panoramic views. Ideal for exploring Norfolk’s many delights you are close to award-winning Sea Palling beach and just 4 miles from Stalham the ‘gateway to the Broads’. The historic city of Norwich with its fantastic shopping and restaurants is just 20 miles away. Choose from two and three bedroom caravans all with direct beach access.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Hip bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 1) (in specific Plow caravans only) (Must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Kingfisher Apartments is situated next to a stunning group of lakes associated with famous author and presenter John Bailey known as ’Kingfisher’ these stylish apartments are the perfect retreat for a relaxing break in the heart of the Norfolk countryside. Attractions abound in this scenic retreat Lenwade alone offers a dinosaur park wildlife park golf club and craft shops. Numerous pretty market towns pubs and gastropubs the Broads beaches racecourses at Fakenham Great Yarmouth and Newmarket windmills and unspoilt countryside walks are all close by. Other places of interest in the area areNorwich (12 miles) – castle cathedral market theatre excellent shopping bars and restaurants cinema leisure centres football Norfolk broads Historic country houses Steam railway Pubs and gastropubs Riding school Market towns Cycle paths WalksThese exceptional apartments are finished to exacting standards and all have their own patio or balcony to allow full enjoyment of the views.Outdoor hot tub (except Kingfisher Apt 2) TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Balcony/patio with garden furniture Electric underfloor heating Electricity £30pw or £20 per short break Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 1) (in specific apartments only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Norfolk Broads Country Park is set in the picturesque village of Potter Heigham with its marina boatyard and shops this well-maintained park sits amidst 6 acres of beautiful mature countryside close to the glorious Norfolk coast. Ideally located for exploring the Norfolk Broads and Broadland’s quaint villages and famous wildlife you are just 6 miles from the coast and only 11 miles from the vibrant and historic city of Norwich. Comfortable caravans in a lovely location.Flat screen TV Wi-Fi Kitchen Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Electricity included Babies must be included in party total Pets £25pw each (max 1 small breeds only) (in specific caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Hopton Holiday Village is just along the coast from Great Yarmouth with direct access to a sandy beach this beautifully maintained park is the proud holder of the David Bellamy Silver Award for Conservation. An ideal family choice the park boasts a huge range of facilities. Entertainment for the whole family is on offer daily with superb shows while in the evenings the Showbar presents a vibrant programme of cabaret party nights and competitions. An ideal base for exploring the delightful towns and villages of Norfolk and Suffolk nearby is exuberant Great Yarmouth. Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Breydon Water is a superb centre from which you can enjoy the delights of Broadland within 1/2 mile the attractions of Great Yarmouth (4 miles) and within easy reach Pleasurewood Hills Family Theme Park and Somerleyton Hall. Breydon Water consists of Bure Village and Yare Village just a short walk apart down a country lane and visitors are welcome to use the facilities at both including a newly refurbished in 2014 indoor and outdoor pool. There are opportunities for fishing (opposite the park) boating tennis golf riding cycling and walking all available in the area. Further afield medieval Norwich offers you excellent shopping. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans at Yare and Bure village.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw each (max2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Hoseasons California Cliffs, whatever you are looking for you’re sure to find it at California Cliffs! You can choose the bright lights and seaside hustle and bustle of nearby Great Yarmouth relax in the peace tranquillity and waterside villages and pubs of the Norfolk Broads or simply enjoy all the park has to offer. A firm favourite with all the family California Cliffs is just a short walk from a superb sandy beach stretching for miles along the glorious Norfolk coast. An indoor pool with a conservatory style roof and access through to a heated outdoor splash pool and twisting flume are among the attractions of this fun filled park. With something to suit everyone the whole family will love the sports programmes on offer crazy golf and adventure playground – to mention but a few! Once the sun goes down you can enjoy a tasty meal in The Waterside bar before enjoying the dazzling entertainment provided for all the family in the Clifftop Showbar. Historic Norwich boat trips nature reserves and theme parks are among many attractions close at hand. Choose from two or three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Five Star Hoseasons Vauxhall Holiday Park in Great Yarmouth offers you everything you need for a fantastic family seaside holiday. The first class indoor Waterworld provides hours of splashing fun for all while the wealth of facilities on offer ensure no one misses out. The under 5s will enjoy the Tiny Tots club kids will love Louie’s den and teenagers can enjoy the Hideout club. The Reedcutter’s Restaurant and Teds (Talk eat drink and surf) coffee shop is on hand for tasty meals throughout the day. Once the day is over the Regency Room is the place to be with sparkling cabaret glittering shows dancing and competitions for the whole family. Over 18s can relax and take in the nightly floor shows at the Starlight Club. Once evening falls the Regency Room offers sparkling cabaret dancing competitions and family fun or you can just relax in the V-lounge and enjoy five star entertainment shows and performers. A choice of well appointed apartment suites and caravans.TV with selected Freeview channels Kitchen Microwave (except Vauxhall Sandpiper 4) Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Double glazed Gas included Initial electricity included (additional cards available at extra charge) Cots £14pw and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Woodlakes is set in around five picturesque fishing lakes in 66 acres of beautiful and peaceful Norfolk countryside this unique and enchanting park offers you the perfect location for an unforgettable holiday. The on site fishing is a paradise for anglers of all ages and abilities with a wealth of fish including carp (up to 40lbs in weight) roach tench bream rudd perch pike and eels in the five well stocked lakes. An excellent base for exploring the numerous delights of this charming county the quaint market towns of King’s Lynn Downham Market Swaffham and Wisbech are within easy reach. The famous golden beaches and harbours of the North Norfolk coast a host of pretty villages bird sanctuaries and nature reserves are also close at hand. A range of superb quality two and three bedroom lodges in a stunning lakeside setting all with private swim in front of verandah for fishing access.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electric heating Electricity by card meter Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Oak Farm Lodges is located deep in the beautiful Waveney Valley these lodges offer a haven of peace and tranquility enhanced by sumptuous and stylish living. Centrally located in East Anglia and perfect for couples and families exploring the coast forests and Broads as well as the delights of Norwich Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds. The lodges are set close to the owners small farm. Guests are welcome by arrangement to see the cows pigs horses chickens ducks and geese or even to bring their own horse and use the facilities. These fantastic luxurious and contemporary lodges offer a peaceful rural setting.Outdoor hot tub (in Skylark and Kingfisher lodges only) Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Decking with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £5pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in Otter Lodge only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Hemsby Beach Holiday Park is an independently owned park for you if you’re looking for a fun packed family holiday. The setting is perfect for a seaside holiday; 300 yards from Hemsby’s famous golden beach with rolling sand dunes. There’s plenty of space for your children to run around at the park and by the sea. You’ll never be crowded on these beaches. There are amusements and entertainment to suit everyone. A range of facilities are nearby including shops cafes amusements of all types fun fair and souvenir shops -there is a lot to keep you busy. A wide variety of snacks are available with takeaway food bars catering for all tastes from fish and chips to ice cream. There is a regular bus service to Great Yarmouth and other local areas of interest. A choice of apartments and basic chalets all of convenient open plan design.TV Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by card meter Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10pw each (no cots in Savannah) Pets £30pw each (in Copa only) (max 2) Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking Parking alongside chalets except some Savannahs and Daytonas where parking areas are nearby