Find the nearest Hoseasons in North Yorkshire
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in North Yorkshire.
- Hoseasons Flamingo Land Resort is set in over 375 acres of North Yorkshire countryside Flamingo Land Resort provides the ideal location to spend time with family and friends. Guests have unlimited access to the on site theme park and zoo which boasts over 100 rides shows and attractions for all the family and recent additions including Dino Stone park with three new amazing family rides and plenty of pre-historic fun for all. For thrill seekers there are over seven extreme rides including Hero a zero gravity flying coaster and the world record breaking coaster Mumbo Jumbo. The award winning zoo is home to over 140 species of mammals reptiles and birds from all over the world. You also enjoy exclusive use of the evening entertainment venue The Club and Riverside One a brand new outdoor area combining alfresco dining options with live entertainment and the leisure complex including two indoor heated pools and gymnasium. Once the sun goes down an excellent selection of restaurants and a dazzling entertainment programme ensures the fun doesn’t stop. The delights of historic York are just a short drive away while traditional seaside fun at Filey Bridlington and Scarborough is within easy reach. A fantastic selection of comfortable caravans and luxury lodges ideal to use as a base for the perfect fun filled family holiday experience in North Yorkshire.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Heated throughout Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs £25pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Wighill Manor Lodges are beautifully positioned amid 10 acres of idyllic rolling countryside housing a working farm in the heart of Yorkshire these luxurious lodges boast outdoor hot tubs and offer the ultimate lodge holiday experience. A unique rural retreat for families and couples alike. York, Wetherby and Harrogate are all close by while the Dales, North York Moors and East Yorkshire coastline are all easily accessible. Year round fishing is also available on a private 1 acre lake. Choose from a selection of one two and three bedroom luxurious and contemporary lodges each with views across the rolling countryside and with their very own outdoor hot tub.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with freesat/DVD/CD Radio and MP3 player Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Balcony/verandah with garden furniture and BBQ Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons York Lakeside Lodges is a splendid family run park is set in wooded grounds with a beautiful lake as its centrepiece. It offers you a real taste of the countryside yet the centre of historic York is just two miles away. A bus service goes to the city centre every 10 minutes from the nearby Tesco superstore and the railway line runs behind the park. You are within easy reach of York’s main ring road ideal for an outing to the seaside moors or dales. The resident owners are at hand for friendly help and advice. Excellent year-round fishing is available for carp bream trench roach and pike on the beautiful 10-acre lake (charges apply). A choice of quality Scandinavian lodges or brick-built cottages (behind the owner’s house).TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave and washer/dryer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by meter reading (in lodges only) Gas and electricity included (in cottages only) Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs available for hire (cot linen and blankets provided) Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets additional charge (max 2) Pet-friendly – pooper scoop walks guide special pet area and day kennel
- At Hoseasons Kingfisher you enjoy a peaceful setting just 2 miles from Knaresborough and 4 miles from Harrogate. Stately homes and gardens are close by and day fishing is adjacent to the park. Park facilities include a children’s playground shop and launderette* available for all dates. *Charges apply. Choose from two and three-bedroom caravans or two-bedroom pine lodges.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Central heating option payable on arrival (in caravans only) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets)
- Hoseasons Primrose Valley, whatever you are looking for you’re sure to find it at Primrose Valley. The beautifully landscaped grounds and the vast array of facilities will keep everyone entertained. With the climbing wall all-weather multi-sports courts and fairground there is plenty to choose from. The lakes with bumper boats the open green play areas and the ShowBar entertainment venues all make this a great choice for a family holiday. Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cot sides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Cedar Retreats is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection a small cluster of luxury lodges nestling in a beautiful lakeside setting close to the renowned village of West Tanfield. Superbly located for exploring the Yorkshire Moors and Dales and perfect for opulent rural retreats or indulgent romantic escapes. Stunning contemporary design meets sumptuous soft furnishing in these blissfully comfortable lodges creating a stylish home-from-home complemented by external decking and hot tubs – the ultimate way to unwind and soak up the serene beauty of a landscape that inspired the Brontës. This is a classic walking country with the Pennine Way Brimham Rocks and towering Malham Cove offering but a few awe-inspiring examples of the spectacular geology. Delightful market towns Bolton Abbey Skipton and Leyburn are well worth visiting while Ripon hosts the contrast of evocative Fountains Abbey and the white-knuckle rides of Lightwater Valley Theme Park. Elegant Harrogate and famous Betty’s Tea Rooms are an absolute must for any visitor! A choice of two and three-bedroom luxury lodges with hot tubs.Outdoor hot tub Smart TV/DVD Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer tumble dryer and washing machine Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Decking with patio furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity included Travel cots and highchairs available for hire No pets All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Reighton Sands Holiday Park has views across Filey’s sweeping bay is ideally located for exploring East and North Yorkshire’s glorious coastline. From the sloping cliff top setting you can walk to the beach below down a steep path that leads through a wooded ravine. The park has its own nature trail great for spotting seabirds and is perfect for a relaxing family holiday. Choose from two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- Hoseasons Robin Hood Caravan Park is located in the picturesque village of Slingsby in the heart of the Howardian Hills of Ryedale you are ideally located for exploring the many delights of North Yorkshire. Robin Hood Caravan Park is ideal for visiting historic York the beautiful North York Moors and numerous attractions including Flamingo Land and Castle Howard. A short drive takes you to the coastal resorts of Scarborough, Filey and Whitby. Visitors enjoy a range of luxury caravans providing modern accommodation in a peaceful setting for those wanting a slice of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. All caravans are double glazed and centrally heated and ideal for early and late season. Two and three bedroom caravans with a light and airy decor.Flat screen TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Bedale and Dovedale only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Orchard Farm enjoys a rural setting just a few miles from the resort of Filey these quaint cottages are ideally located for exploring the picturesque North Yorkshire coastline. Together with a range of facilities on the adjoining holiday park the area abounds with beautiful scenery attractions and activities for all. Scarborough Whitby and Bridlington are all within easy reach. Choose from two and three bedroom one or two storey cottages.TV/DVD/CD Wi-Fi Kitchen Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs free of charge Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 1) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Westholme Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection the ultimate in stylish relaxation tucked away on the banks of fabulous Bishopdale Beck. Surrounded by the rolling countryside flower-filled meadows and lush valleys of Bishopdale this blissful retreat unlocks endless opportunities for peace tranquility and creating cherished memories with family and friends. Luxury meets scenic splendour in these super-chic lodges with hot tubs providing the ideal venue for soaking up the views. As a perfect complement to doing as little or as much as you please Henderson’s bar and restaurant is at hand for sampling some delicious Yorkshire home cooking. This is the heart of the Dales the inspiration for the famous Brontës and home to some of England’s finest walks along the Pennine Way. Brimham Rocks and Malham Cove offer awesome natural delights while Ripon an hour drive away has evocative ruins glorious gardens and a theme park, while Betty’s Tea Rooms hosts unmissable Yorkshire treats for any visitor! Choose from a selection of superbly appointed one two and three bedroom luxury holiday homes and lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in VIP lodges only) Flat screen TV iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £50pw each (max 1) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Sun Hill Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection an exclusive cluster of luxury lodges perfectly positioned to command stunning views over the majestic rolling countryside of North Yorkshire. An idyllic base creating the ultimate rural escape at the heart of the glorious ’gateway’ to the Dales. A paradise for equestrian enthusiasts the lodges nestle on a hillside encompassed by 50 acres of the beautiful Sun Hill Farm Estate nationally famed for its training of racehorses. Designed with the guest in mind each lodge boasts an effortless union of comfort style and luxury completed by covered terraces hot tubs and spacious gardens, the perfect complement to a long day’s walking or exploring. An enchanting cocktail of elegant spa towns quaint traditional villages and gentle meandering rivers this is a wonderful uniquely charming area to explore. Middleham and Leyburn offer everyday shopping inns and tearooms within 3 miles while Hawes Bedale Richmond and exquisite Harrogate are within an easy drive. A selection of luxurious one two and three bedroom lodges and a two bedroom cottage all with contemporary design features and all with their own outdoor hot tub.Outdoor hot tub Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Bathrobes and slippers Complimentary luxury toiletries Hairdryer Beds made up for your arrival Patio furniture and barbecue Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Wood burning stove (logs free of charge) Cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £60pw each (max 1) (in lodges only) Complimentary welcome pack All non smoking accommodation
- The Bay is part of our Go Active Breaks Collection. Boasting private frontage onto a safe sandy beach from its wonderful setting. The Bay enjoys superb facilities and is renowned as one of the UK’s most vibrant and prestigious coastal holiday villages. Perfect for short breaks and holidays all year round. The area offers horse riding an 18 hole golf course the North Yorkshire Moors the historic city of York and the breathtaking Yorkshire heritage coastline – all close by. Traditionally styled one and two bedroom apartments luxury two three and four bedroom cottages and two and three bedroom beach house style lodges beautifully designed featuring contemporary and stylish interiors.TV/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher (except Plymouth) and washer/dryer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £60pw each (in specific accommodation only) Early and late check in available – please check when booking All non smoking accommodation