Find the nearest Hoseasons in Perth and Kinross
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Perth and Kinross.
- Hoseasons Tummel Valley is in a truly idyllic setting surrounded by breath taking scenery on the banks of the River Tummel this park is a real favourite for family holidays in Scotland. Together with a range of leisure facilities for everyone the park is perfect for exploring the majestic Highlands. Feeling adventurous? You’ll love the wealth of outdoor pursuits available locally such as the Highland Adventure Safaris with spectacular views to soak up along the way. Queen’s View is a must for breathtaking scenery and make sure you visit the Victorian town of Pitlochry 13 miles away. The perfect way to end the day’s activities the Riverside Bar and Restaurant provides an ideal venue to relax before enjoying our live family entertainment. For an even more stylish escape choose our exclusive lodges in a tranquil riverside location. A choice of fine caravans pleasantly landscaped in the wooded grounds or detached timber built lodges near the river.TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Riverside 2 and 3) Gas and electricity included Heating in bedrooms Heated towel rail or radiator in shower room Babies must be included in party total Travel cots, cotsides and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw or per short break (max 2) (in specific accommodation only – please check when booking) Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- Hoseasons Beech Hedge is surrounded by picturesque countryside in the heart of rural Perthshire just 10 miles from the fair city of Perth this beautifully located park sits near the rivers Tay and Isla and boasts views of the Grampian Mountains. A superb centrally located base for exploring this lovely Scottish area. There is a launderette available for all dates. A choice of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans one bedroom holiday homes and two-bedroom real log lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Bracken Log Lodge only) A TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs (additional charges apply) Pets additional charges (max 1) (in specific Isla and Grampian caravans and Kinclaven Lodge only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Glen Dochart is surrounded by the majestic hills and lovely glens of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park this family park offers a superb base for exploring Argyllshire Perthshire and The Highlands. Salmon and trout fishing available on the park. This beautiful area bursts with superb attractions that will appeal to all ages and tastes. The famous Falls of Dochart the steam train from Crianlarich to Mallaig watersports at Lochearnhead horse riding Rob Roy’s Cave and the mines at Tyndrum are all within just 15 miles. Further afield are various places to shop and within 2 hoursdrive The Highlands. There is a shop and a launderette available for all dates on site. A choice of caravans all enjoying panoramic views.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Central heating Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Nethercraig Holiday Park is surrounded by the magnificent scenery of the Angus Hills and traditional Scottish heather-clad moorland this David Bellamy Gold award-winning park with its own 18 acres of private woodland offers picnic areas and woodland walks. The perfect escape from the hustle of everyday life. Walking cycling horse riding and clay pigeon shooting are all available nearby while golf enthusiasts can take advantage of discounted course rates available at reception. Fabulous opportunities await to spot rare wildlife in the tranquil surroundings. Blue Flag beaches off-roading and the ski centre at Glenshee are all within a short drive. An abundance of castles including famous Glamis await nearby together with quaint villages distilleries and the excellent cultural and historic attractions at hand in Perth Dundee Edinburgh and St Andrew’s, all within an hour drive. A choice of luxury two and three-bedroom caravans and lodges.A flat-screen TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Pets additional charge (max 1) (small breeds only) (in Angus Caravan only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons River Edge offers you all the benefits of a family owned and run park combined with a wonderful setting beside tranquil River Earn. Take advantage of the rural location whilst only being 3 miles from Perth and just 35 miles from historic Edinburgh. Moncreiffe Hill just behind affords spectacular views over Perth and Strathearn. Golf cycling and watersports are all nearby. There are pubs restaurants coffee shops and takeaways available locally. Your lodge is set in a well kept area of trees and grassland.TV with selected satellite channels DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave and washer/dryer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Verandah and garden furniture Electricity by coin meter (except Moncreiffe) Gas and electricity included (in Moncreiffe only) Travel cots £20pw each highchairs £10pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation All lodges have ramp access for visitors with mobility difficulties
- Hoseasons Riverside Log Cabins nestle on the bank of the River Earn amidst a cocktail of dramatic mountains serene lochs and meandering rivers. These peaceful log cabins offer an idyllic retreat in rural Perthshire perfect for enjoying ’true’ Scotland! Famously beautiful and bursting with historic gems Perthshire hosts numerous attractions and activities to suit all tastes while cosmopolitan Edinburgh and vibrant Glasgow are both easily accessible. A collection of traditional real log cabins ideal for couples and families.Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/video Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath with overhead shower Bed linen and duvets Towels £5pp per week or short break Beds made up for your arrival Decking with patio furniture Picnic table Double glazed and heated throughout Electricity by meter reading Pets £25pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Blairgowrie Holiday Park is set in beautiful landscaped grounds amidst rolling hills wooded glens and tranquil lochs this peaceful family run park is just a short walk from the bars restaurants and shops of the local town of Blairgowrie. Famous golf courses including Rosemount Gleneagles St Andrew’s and Carnoustie plus pony trekking hill walking and fishing are available locally. Blairgowrie also lies close to Glenshee Ski slopes providing great skiing in the winter and outdoor activites in the summer. The Moulin Moors Glamis Castle Scone Palace visitor centres whisky distilleries of popular Pitlochry historic Perth offering museums theatre swimming and excellent shops and Dundee are all easily accessible. A choice of luxury caravans and excellent pine lodges ideal for holidays all year round.Outdoor hot tub (in Rowans Deluxe Skyline Lodge and Larches Deluxe 4 Lodge only) Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi (in lodges only) Wi-Fi* (in caravans only) Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival (in lodges only) Double glazed Electricity and gas included Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 2) (except Deluxe lodges) *Charges apply Parking for one car per accommodation included All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Cloncaird Castle Country Estate is part of our Daisy Door Cottage Style Collection an elegant cluster of sandstone and granite cottages steeped in history rich in design and set proudly on an impressive 140-acre estate in the heart of South Ayrshire. Striking a perfect balance between contemporary Scottish style and rustic charm each boutique cottage is renovated to Designer’s Guild standards with exquisite luxury features waiting at every turn. Some boast oak-panelled living areas or open log fires and all unite in offering beautiful outdoor areas for taking in the views of grazing Highland Cattle or sharing a local picnic hamper in style. The Estate also hosts some adorable Dutch Horses and riding lessons along with salmon fishing and shooting are available. Other unmissable treats include the wealth of beautiful walks unfolding from the doorstep. Breathtaking countryside strolls beside the River Girvan family adventure days culture castles outdoor pursuits and renowned golf courses await just a little further afield. A selection of one two and three bedroom cottages each individually designed and furnished to exacting standards.Flat screen TV with selected satellite channels/DVD/CD Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and dishwasher Shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed with underfloor heating Wood burning stove (except Loft Studio and Duck Pond) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £5pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Lochearnhead Loch Side, this is ‘Rob Roy country’ dominated by the impressive peaks of Ben Vorlich and Stuc a Chroin. An ideal centre for touring the area bursts with opportunities for golf walking cycling a wide range of water activities and excellent fishing. There are two hotels within easy walking distance both with bars with log fires which serve good bar food and à la carte meals. Danish design luxury lodges with verandah overlooking beautiful Loch Earn and backed by rocky rivers and burns.TV Kitchen including washing machine Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Electricity by £1 coin meter Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation