Find the nearest Hoseasons in Suffolk
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in Suffolk.
- Hoseasons Athelington Hall Farm Lodges is situated within the private grounds of Athelington Hall in the idyllic North Suffolk countryside these well-appointed lodges are perfect for a peaceful away from it all rural holiday. These lodges provide an idyllic peaceful break in the Suffolk countryside close to Norfolk and the heritage coast. Suitable for honeymoon couples and families with ample safe space for children and pets to explore. These well-situated lodges are double glazed and centrally heated for year-round comfort.Outdoor hot tub TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Patio/verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs free of charge Pets (max 1) (in Elite 2 only) (max 3) (in Athelington Lodge Plus only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Broadland Sands is a perfect setting for your holiday with extensive facilities and close to Suffolk and Norfolk’s beautiful coastline. Pleasurewood Hills Family Theme Park the shows and attractions of Great Yarmouth Lowestoft just along the coast and the beautiful Norfolk Broads are all waiting to be explored and enjoyed. A wealth of outdoor and sporting activities are close by together with theme parks glorious country houses and the historic city of Norwich. The Bure Valley or North Norfolk Railway is a must for kids of all ages! The numerous attractions of both Norfolk and Suffolk await visitors to this gentle unspoilt corner of England. The famous Broads begin at Oulton just 2 miles away while nature reserves bird sanctuaries and country parks abound. Spacious two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Bronze Plus) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze Plus accommodation only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (in Bronze accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Please note; bed linen is available to hire in Bronze accommodation for £3 per double bed and £2 per single bed Save Save
- Hoseasons Heathside Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection a family run location enjoying a stunning and secluded setting close to the Broads and picturesque Suffolk coast. Boasting 10 tranquil acres criss-crossed with beautiful nature trails and exquisitely enhanced by luxurious log lodges this welcoming retreat will charm the whole family. A chic fusion of space style and comfort including hot tubs and free Wi-Fi access with a router strategically placed into each lodge for the ultimate signal. These lodges create a wonderful base for exploring the wealth of mapped local routes by bike or foot while family barbecues are a must with meats vegetables and a variety of food and drink options available from an on-site shop open every day stocked with fresh local produce. A village pub serving food is just 5 minute stroll away while the coastal hotspots of Southwold Aldeburgh and Walberswick unite traditional seaside charm with sumptuous sophistication nearby. Choose from a fantastic selection of stylish and luxurious one two and three bedroom lodges all with their own hot tub.Outdoor hot tub TV with Freeview/DVD/CD Wi-Fi iPod docking station Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath with overhead shower (in family bathroom and ensuite) Quality bed linen duvets and towels Luxurious bathrobes and slippers in each master bedroom Complimentary luxury toiletries Beds made up for your arrival Large decking with garden furniture Communal barbecue area Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation Save
- Hoseasons Felixstowe Beach is just a short walk from the delightful resort of Felixstowe with parks gardens shops and restaurants all on the doorstep this friendly park offers the perfect base for a seaside family holiday on the Suffolk heritage coast. The superb indoor heated pool has a mini slide and paddling pool. Children will love their own adventure playground and Children’s Club with fun games and competitions. The fully refurbished Family Entertainment Club provides the ideal venue to relax and enjoy a quiet drink or meal and there’s plenty of family entertainment on offer. This park is ideally located for exploring the beautiful coastline and the numerous fascinating and picturesque villages of rural Suffolk. Spacious comfortably equipped two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Bronze) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only) Beds made up on arrival (in Gold Plus 3 only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Felix Bronze Plus 2 WF) Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze and Silver 2 (pets) accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation Save
- Hoseasons Weybread Lakes Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection and boasts a breathtaking setting on the picturesque Norfolk/Suffolk border one of the country’s most beautiful and sought after holiday destinations. Set around a secluded lake this collection of beautiful lodges takes luxury to a new level. With added emphasis on the wow factor each lodge has been carefully furnished to the highest standards. Each boasts a sauna and a deck area featuring an outdoor hot tub. The ultimate retreat perfect for that special or romantic break. You can take the world on your own terms from Weybread Lakes. Sit back and drink in the spectacular setting or simply indulge yourself in this idyllic hideaway. Outstanding one bedroom lodges situated around a lake each with their own sauna and outdoor hot tub.Outdoor hot tub Sauna Large flat screen TV with Freeview HD/DVD/CD and home cinema system Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets towels and fluffy bathrobes Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Underfloor heating Gas and electricity included No pets All non smoking accommodation Save
- Hoseasons Waterside Park commands an impressive location overlooking Corton Cliffs the quality accommodation and peaceful grounds offer families and couples the perfect place for a relaxing holiday. The park is an ideal base for exploring the Norfolk and Suffolk coastline the Broads and idyllic picture-postcard villages and for those looking for something more lively the famous sandy beach resorts of Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth are only a short drive away. A choice of two-bedroom bungalows and three-bedroom villas.TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath with overhead shower or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed Electric heating Electricity included Cots and highchairs available for hire Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons High Lodge is set amidst 100 acres of tranquil woodland and delightful Suffolk countryside these luxury lodges boast an excellent location close to the renowned coastal hotspots of Southwold Aldeburgh and RSPB Minsmere. A host of outstanding sporting facilities include a well-stocked coarse fishing lake 9-hole golf course and world-class clay shooting with expert tuition, a great opportunity to try an Olympic sport. The superb clubhouse and bar offers delicious meals using fresh local produce. A car is advisable to make the most of your holiday. Traditional two bedroom and luxury one two and three bedroom lodges all set in grassland overlooking a large lake and woodland area.Outdoor hot tub (in Waters Edge lodges only) Flat screen TV/DVD iPod docking station (in Waters Edge lodges only) Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher Bath and/or shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Verandah with garden furniture Central heating Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Waveney River Centre is part of our Evermore Lodge Collection boasting a sublime riverside setting and its own private marina on a beautifully situated multi award-winning park. Far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life this haven of peace and tranquility offers a blissful union of superb facilities with a supreme location for exploring the eternally popular Norfolk Broads. Each exquisite accommodation blends seamlessly into the idyllic surroundings to create a sumptuous contemporary home-from-home completed by indulgent hot tubs – perfect for soaking up the charms of this unique retreat. An indoor heated pool day cruiser hire* and welcoming inn number among excellent on-site amenities. This is the quintessential Broads, a magical cocktail of marshes rivers and serene expanses of water utterly unparalleled in the UK. Nearby the quaint market town of Beccles hosts diverse shops eateries and a bustling quayside while Somerleyton Hall Africa Alive Great Yarmouth and Oulton Broad wait within 30 minute drive. Norwich is 15 miles away. A choice of two and three bedroom lodges and two bedroom penthouses and a five bedroom apartment.Outdoor hot tub (in Waveney Leisure Spa Waveney Leisure Spa 3 and Burgh Staithe only) TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen (Egyptian cotton sheets) duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Balcony/decking with patio furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots bed guards and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Broadland Holiday Village has brick built bungalows and modern caravans at Broadland Holiday Village offer an idyllically peaceful setting on the banks of picturesque Oulton Broad. Awarded the Tourist Board’s highest grade of ”excellence” for the quality of its facilities this friendly family run park is one of the finest in East Anglia. It has something for everyone from leisurely marshland walks to thrilling watersports activities. You can enjoy a superb indoor heated swimming pool with children’s pool and viewing areas or pamper yourself in the hair health and beauty salon. The Quayside Bar and Restaurant overlooking the marina serves delicious meals and takeaways. A pleasant walk from the Holiday Village leads to Nicholas Everitt Park which has tennis courts bowling greens and recreational areas for all your family whilst the ever popular Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park at Lowestoft is within easy reach. A choice of brick built bungalows or two and three bedroom caravans ideal for holidays at any time.Outdoor hot tub (in Broadside Plus Broadsrest Plus Broadsmead Plus and Broadsedge Plus only) TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Bath with overhead shower (in bungalows only) Shower (in caravans only) Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Heating in lounge and bedrooms Storage heating in lounge included (in bungalows only) Electricity by card meter (in bungalows only) Gas and electricity included (in caravans only) Babies must be included in party total (in caravans only) Cots and highchairs £10pw each Pets £30pw each (max 1 small breeds only) (in specific bungalows only) All non smoking accommodation Save
- Hoseasons Waveney Park boasts a sublime Norfolk Broads setting this beautifully situated park enjoys a private marina and is a proud holder of the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. A haven of peace and tranquility offering excellent facilities it hosts an indoor heated swimming pool day cruiser hire and welcoming inn – perfect for relaxing and exploring the glorious countryside and unique delights of this magical area. Superbly located for touring the quaint town of Beccles is nearby home to fabulous Broadland views a bustling quayside weekly market and diverse array of shops and eateries. Within just half an hour drive are Somerleyton Hall Africa Alive Safari Park Oulton Broad and Great Yarmouth’s famous fun-filled Pleasure Beach. Historic Norwich with superb shopping is 15 miles. Comfortable two bedroom caravans.TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Laxfield Lodges nestles in a tranquil acre of mid-Suffolk countryside boasting a serene setting and wildlife aplenty these luxury lodges offer the perfect base to relax and explore this enchanting county. Historic Laxfield is 10 minutes’ walk while delightful villages Framlingham Castle and the famous heritage coast await nearby. Modern and contemporary real log lodges with countryside views.Flat-screen HD TV with Freeview/DVD Wi-Fi Kitchen including microwave dishwasher freezer and washer/dryer Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs free of charge Pets £30pw or £20 per short break (max 1) (in Sunset 2 only) Complimentary welcome pack – tea coffee milk sugar bread butter and jam All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Carlton Meres Country Park is set in beautiful woodland deep in the heart of Suffolk and boasting two large well-stocked fishing lakes Carlton Meres creates a truly relaxing retreat for exploring all this idyllic county has to offer. Framlingham with its quaint village centre and majestic castle awaits nearby while the famous Heritage Coast is easily accessible – historic Aldeburgh is just 7 miles Southwold is 14 miles. Luxury holiday homes caravans and lodges perfect for a relaxing retreat.Flat screen HD TV with Freeview/DVD Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Decking with garden furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Travel cots £10pw each highchairs £5pw each Pets £15pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) Complimentary welcome pack All non smoking accommodation Save