Find the nearest Hoseasons in West Sussex
Hoseasons has over 12,000 self-catering places to stay in coastal and countryside settings throughout the UK and Ireland. From secluded lodges to family holiday parks with plenty to do and from thatched cottages to boating holidays – even luxury villas.
Here we list our Hoseasons locations in West Sussex.
- Hoseasons Jaybelle Grange Lodges is a small cluster of lodges on the south coast close to the historic town of Arundel with its magnificent castle and on the edge of Littlehampton with its blue flag award winning beach and stunning riverside development makes this a tourist favourite. Enjoy a relaxing family break or romantic retreat and savour the experience of your very own outdoor hot tub perfect at any time of the year. A choice of two and three bedroom contemporary lodges.Outdoor hot tub (in Oak Lodge and Beech Lodge only) Flat screen TV/DVD Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washer/dryer Hairdryer Bath and shower Bed linen duvets and towels Beds made up for your arrival Double glazed and centrally heated Verandah with furniture Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park boasts 10 large fishing lakes throughout its enviable setting in over 150 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside this fabulously located park sits just outside historic Chichester and only a few miles from the traditional seaside resort of Bognor Regis. A stunning location with facilities to match! The surrounding area hosts a wealth of coastal and inland attractions promising something to suit all tastes. Choose from a range of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Bronze) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific Bronze and Silver 2 (pets) accommodation only) All non-smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Church Farm is set in a picturesque location with a wealth of facilities for all the family to enjoy. Evenings can be spent strolling around the lagoon and nature reserve or enjoying live music and family entertainment in the ShowBar. Chichester is renowned as the ’gateway’ to the glorious South Downs with rolling countryside and picturesque villages leading to the coastal resorts of Bognor Regis and Worthing. Choose from two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons Riverside Caravan Park is set in 42 acres of grassland with tree lined roads this long established family owned park sits on the edge of the popular seaside town of Bognor Regis. The ideal base for a relaxing and fun filled family holiday. Children are well catered for with their own Rascals Club (4–13s) with its programme of fun activities and games. A clubhouse offers entertainment for the whole family including cabarets discos bingo live music and dancing. Bognor Regis with its pier Hotham Park and varied shops offer a host of family attractions and the historic town of Chichester famous for its magnificent cathedral and internationally renowned Festival Theatre is only 6 miles away. Goodwood one of the most beautiful horse racing tracks in the country and also home to motor racing is 7 miles. Other places of interest in the areaPortsmouth Harbour (25 miles) Littlehampton Brighton (31 miles) Isle of Wight (by ferry) (36 miles)Very comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Gas and electricity included Cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Aldwick Fontwell and specific Arundel caravans only) All non smoking accommodation
- Hoseasons West Sands provides a fun filled family holiday, West Sands has a glorious beach front location on the sunny Selsey peninsula. By day build sandcastles on the mile of beautiful beach and play at the Oasis pool complex with megasplash waterslides lazy river and fountain island amusement arcade children’s clubs and fantastic facilities. At night enjoy a great choice of entertainment with a line up of world class performers from big name acts to the best children’s favourites. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans perfect for the whole family.Flat screen TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two children in the lounge area Double glazed and centrally heated Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Travel cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £30 each per week or short break (max 2) (in specific Bronze accommodation only) Pet friendly – Clean up bins and dog walking areas All non smoking accommodation