Our Landscape and Nature category brings all Coast Radar’s St Davids listings related to looking for something to do or a place to visit together where they offer some form of the countryside or coast path-based activity.
Finding the best things to see and do on a St Davids Pembrokeshire day out with your family or friends is easy – simply explore the countryside or coast path activity links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search bar to plan your next St Davids activity.
Popular Pembrokeshire locations
Find Pembrokeshire Dog Friendly Beaches
Heading to the Pembrokeshire coast with your dog and not sure if they are allowed on any beaches?
This Pembrokeshire list of dog friendly beaches will help in planning your next trip to the beach, beaches for dogs near Pembrokeshire
Our Pembrokeshire dog friendly beach list currently has 8 Pembrokeshire beaches listed where dogs are allowed with 10 beaches that have some dog restrictions, and there are no beaches on which a full dog ban is in operation.
Pembrokeshire Beaches allowing dogs
This list shows 8 Pembrokeshire beaches with no dog restrictions and can be used all year.
- Barafundle Bay Beach, Pembroke
- Druidston Haven Beach, Haverfordwest
- Gelliswick Bay Beach, Milford Haven
- Manorbier Bay Beach, Tenby
- Newport Sands Beach, Fishguard
- Skrinkle Haven Beach, Tenby
- Swanlake Bay Beach, Tenby
- Waterwynch Bay Beach, Tenby
Note, although dogs are allowed you are expected to keep control of your dog, clean-up after them and some beaches may require you to keep them on a lead. Please check local information sites for any restrictions.
Pembrokeshire Beaches that have dog restrictions
This list shows 10 Pembrokeshire beaches allowing dogs but with some restrictions. These restrictions could be a time of day, restricted zones, dogs to be kept on a lead or only allowed out of season. Check our beach information page for details of the restrictions in place.
- Broad Haven Beach, Broad Haven
- Amroth Beach, Amroth
- Coppet Hall Beach, Saundersfoot
- Newgale Sands Beach, St Davids
- Priory Bay Beach, Tenby
- Saundersfoot Beach, Saundersfoot
- Tenby Castle Beach, Tenby
- Tenby North and Harbour Beach, Tenby
- Tenby South Beach, Tenby
- Whitesands Beach, St Davids
Pembrokeshire Beaches that do not allow dogs
We have no Pembrokeshire beaches recorded that do not allow dogs at any time.
Pembrokeshire Beaches that we have NO dog restriction information
This list shows 36 Pembrokeshire beaches where we have no information on dog restrictions.
- Westdale Bay Beach, Dale
- Dale Beach, Dale
- West Angle Bay Beach, Pembroke
- Parrog Beach, Fishguard
- Abermawr Bay Beach, Fishguard
- Blue Lagoon Beach, Abereiddy
- Porthmelgan Beach, St Davids
- Abercastle Beach, Fishguard
- Abereiddy Bay Beach, Abereiddy
- Broad Haven South Beach, Bosherston
- Watwick Bay Beach, Dale
- Cwm yr Eglwys Beach, Cwm yr Eglwys
- Freshwater East Beach, Pembroke
- Freshwater West Beach, Pembroke
- Glen Beach, Saundersfoot
- Pwllcrochan Beach, Fishguard
- Goodwick Sands Beach, Fishguard
- Little Haven Beach, Broad Haven
- Lydstep Beach, Tenby
- Marloes Sands Beach, Dale
- Martins Haven Beach, Dale
- Monkstone Beach, Tenby
- Hazelbeach Beach, Neyland
- Nolton Haven Beach, Nolton Haven
- Penally Beach, Tenby
- Poppit Sands Beach, St Dogmaels
- Porthclais Beach, St Davids
- Porthselau Beach, St Davids
- Pwllgwaelod Beach, Fishguard
- Sandy Haven Beach, Milford Haven
- St Brides Haven Beach, Haverfordwest
- St Ishmaels Beach, Milford Haven
- Llyfn Beach, St Davids
- Wisemans Bridge Beach, Saundersfoot
- Musselwick Sands Beach, Dale
- Caerfai Bay Beach, St Davids
If a Pembrokeshire beach is not listed above then we have no information and you will have to check local beach information boards.
Note that we try to keep this dog beach information up to date but restrictions are set by local councils and occasionally we may miss a change.