Nearest Shops United Kingdom
Heading to United Kingdom and looking for some retail therapy.
Finding the best shopping in United Kingdom is easy – simply explore the links below, hit the jump to my location button or use the search bar to plan your next United Kingdom shopping trip.
- The Trevone Bay Cafe and Shop sits behind the beach by the car park. You will find a cafe, shop and can hire to you wet suits, surf boards, kayaks and bodyboards. The bay can be a little rough and the shop is always on hand to offer advice on the conditions.
- SurfsUp Surf School and Shop located on Polzeath beach on the North Cornwall coast. All of our instructors, in addition to being ESF qualified and trained lifeguards, are committed to constantly improving their own surfing. Our courses take care of any skill level from beginner, to improvers and intermediates and on to elite. For those that are not sure or you just want to try whilst on holiday then try taster lesson. Our shop sells a large range of children and adult clothes and accessories.
- Hi, my name is Paula and i run Peblsrock Seaglass, based in Seaham, close to our fabulous beaches. I run an online business supplying sea glass, jewellery and art through my etsy stores Peblsrock and Peblsart. In addition I offer help to visitors looking for sea glass and can make jewellery to order with the pebls that you find. You can either contact me to arrange to meet you at the beach when you visit or if you’re popping by at a weekend, then come down to the Lookout cafe at weekends where you’ll find my pop-up shop. It’s next to the marina in Seaham so just follow the signs. I also write children’s books, with the first two of a five volume set already in print. These feature the history of Seaham in a child friendly way along with a fictional explanation for the sea glass that is found on the beach. The stories feature a family of mermaids and a single would-be pirate who finds himself stranded on a sand bank just offshore. Find out more about their adventures buy purchasing the books as they come out and if you’re really into mermaids, or pirates, why not back our projects on Kickstarter.link as we crowdfund each book. Hope to see you soon. Paula
- Worthing Watersports are the only shop specialising in windsurfing, kitesurfing, sit-on-top kayaking, stand-up-paddle (SUO) boards and body boarding in Worthing and the general area and are a ‘one-stop-shop’ with free and very easy parking. Located opposite Sea Lane Café we not only stock just about everything you will ever need but also have deep knowledge of the area, Goring, Ferring, Worthing, and Lancing.
- The Escape Surf School is located in Newquay, Cornwall and offers to teach to all levels from beginners to the most advanced. We also hire out kit if you just want to practise. Facilities include heated changing rooms with hot showers, board storage, shop with a selection of clothes and surf guides, and we are based at Belushis Bar and Restaurant overlooking Towan beach if you want to chill out. The school is open 12 months of the year, 7 days a week,