St Cyrus Beach is a sandy beach below cliffs and high sand dunes that are al Read more [...]
Hoseasons St Cyrus Park Information
Hoseasons St Cyrus Park is superbly located between the thriving city of Aberdeen and the traditional fishing town of Montrose these caravans are set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens boasting scenic views across the countryside and coast. Enjoy plenty of fresh air while you stroll along miles of unspoilt sandy beaches and a dramatic coastline dotted with welcoming picturesque little fishing villages. Further north you have a wealth of wonders to explore the breathtaking landscape of the Scottish Highlands.
The park is ideal for both families and couples looking to get away to relax amidst stunning scenery. If you’re seeking a more active break you are surrounded by an abundance of activities in the local area such as fishing golf and cycling.
Two and three bedroom caravans well equipped with modern and stylish interiors.
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (in specific Oak 2 Caravans only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons St Cyrus Park website
Hoseasons St Cyrus Park Reviews