Dunoon West Bay is a sweeping shingle beach backed by a promenade. A Read more [...]
- About Us
Castle House Museum Information
Castle House Museum is a historic building set in gardens opposite Dunoon Pier. The Castle House itself was built by Lord Provost James Ewing of Glasgow in 1820’s on the site of a ruined medieval castle. Until 1975, Castle House was the Chambers of Dunoon Town Council before housing the former public library.
The museum exhibits, models and photographs that tell the story of Dunoon from the Neolithic to the present day.
The museum has disabled access and a gift shop.
Castle House Museum Reviews