Hoseasons Sundrum Castle (Ayrshire)
Hoseasons Sundrum Castle is close to Ayr’s popular beaches and the beautiful Ayrshire coastline Sundrum Castle offers you the best of both worlds – a fun-filled holiday or a quiet relaxing break taken at your own pace. Great for families and couples alike!
Among the brilliant range of facilities for all ages are a superb indoor pool complex crazy golf an adventure playground and the fabulous free kids’ clubs. The Tam O’Shanter Restaurant and Bar offers the perfect way to round off your day before taking in live family entertainment.
The heart of Burns Country the surrounding area bursts with attractions including championship golf castles historic sites and outdoor pursuits.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Heating in lounge and bedrooms and heated towel rail or radiator in shower room
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots cotsides and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Ayr in Ayrshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...