Stevenston beach is a Local Nature Reserve that has a dynamic and Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Sandylands Info
Hoseasons Sandylands is set close to Ayrshire’s famous sandy beaches with views out towards Arran this lively park is ideally situated for making the most of Scotland’s popular west coast. A sandy beach with fishing is just 800m away and among a wealth of facilities on site are an indoor pool sports programmes takeaway shop and new in 2014 a restaurant offering a range of delicious food throughout the day. The perfect place to relax before watching the nightly entertainment in the Showbar.
Scenic glens and magnificent mountains abound in this paradise for walkers photographers and golf lovers with famous Royal Troon nearby. Saltcoats is a popular holiday resort offering ferry trips to the isles while the Vikingar! history park and a day trip to Glasgow offer unmissable treats.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots available to hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
For more information see the Hoseasons Sandylands website
Hoseasons Sandylands Reviews