Built in 1849, the Lido in Bristol is one of the oldest surviving Read more [...]
Ashton Court Mansion Information
Ashton Court has been the site of a manor house since the 11th century, and has been developed by a series of owners since then.
The house stands within a large estate spanning the boundary between Bristol and North Somerset, approximately 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) from Bristol city centre. It is on the western side of the River Avon close to the Clifton Suspension Bridge and the suburb of Leigh Woods and the Leigh Woods National Nature Reserve which are east of Ashton Court. To the north and west are open countryside.
The estate covers 850 acres (340 ha) of woods and open grassland laid out by Humphry Repton.
Ashton Court Mansion Reviews