Laugharne is a small town in Carmarthenshire, on the Taf estuary, made famou Read more [...]
Hoseasons Laugharne Park Information
Hoseasons Laugharne Park offer commanding breathtaking views over the spectacular Bay of Camarthen to the North Devon coast Laugharne Park enjoys an enviably elevated setting at Laugharne Park in the heart of the glorious ‘Garden of Wales.
Walking riding fishing golf historic castles and family attractions abound in the surrounding countryside while nearby Oakwood – Wales’ best-loved theme park – and Folly Farm offer unmissable treats for kids.
Choose from a selection of one and two bedroom lodges set amongst the stunning views of Laugharne.
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Dylan 1)
- Gas and electricity included
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Laugharne Park website
Hoseasons Laugharne Park Reviews