Morfa Bychan beach near Pendine is a sandy beach with some pebbles, safe bat Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Pendine Sands Information
Hoseasons Pendine Sands is superbly located park takes its name from the famous beach next door. It’s the perfect base for exploring glorious scenery in Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. The fantastic facilities on park include an indoor pool nature trail pub with a beer garden and play area and children’s clubs from tots to teenagers, in short plenty to keep everyone happy!
At the end of the day The Sands Restaurant and Showbar is the place to be for superb music live shows and family entertainment.
The beach at Pendine has been the scene of many land speed records and is also great for exploring nearby Saundersfoot and the delights of the medieval walled town of Tenby. The nearby Oakwood Theme Park, the largest in Wales is an unmissable day out for the whole family.
The beach at Pendine enjoys renown as the home of many land speed records and is also ideally situated for exploring nearby Saundersfoot and the delights of the medieval walled town of Tenby. The nearby Oakwood Theme Park – the largest in Wales offers an unmissable day out for the whole family.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Fridge/freezer (except Crychan)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Heating in lounge and bedrooms
- Cots cotsides and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Babies must be included in party total
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
For more information see the Hoseasons Pendine Sands website
Hoseasons Pendine Sands Reviews