Aberystwyth North Beach (Ceredigion)
The North beach at Aberystwyth is a sloping sand and shingle beach within a sheltered bay.
During the height of summer donkeys and amusement rides along the promenade ensure that there is plenty of entertainment for children.
All the facilities of being in the centre of a large town including seasonal lifeguards.
Aberystwyth North Beach is a Blue Flag Beach and has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Aberystwyth North beach, no dogs May to October.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Aberystwyth in Ceredigion is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...