Clarach Bay is a sand and shingle beach although a large sandy beach is expo Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Penrhos Park Info
Hoseasons Penrhos Park is approximately one and a half miles from the nearest beach in the scenic Wyre Valley, midway between Aberystwyth and Aberaeron. Great for serious golfers and beginners alike there is a challenging 18 hole golf course with reduced green fees a 9 hole par 3 or 4 academy course and a driving range.
You will be able to enjoy the use of a splendid leisure centre with indoor swimming pool fitness suite steam room sauna and solarium. The Penhros Grill offers an excellent selection of fresh local produce.
Close by are historic towns and quaint harbour villages with shops pubs and restaurants. The village shop is nearby. Sailing fishing horse riding and walking available locally.
Award winning two and three bedroom caravans two bedroom luxurious lodges and two and three bedroom log cabins.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Kestrel and Osprey VIP only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Eagle and Red Kite)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots highchairs and stair gates £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 1) (in specific Eagle caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Penrhos Park website
Hoseasons Penrhos Park Reviews