Dolwen New Quay North Beach (Ceredigion)
Dolwen Beach in New Quay is also known as New Quay North beach. This is a small sand and pebble cove on the sea-ward side of the New Quay’s harbour wall.
At low tide the beach provides plenty of sand and is popular for swimming, kayaking and surfing.
Car parking and all the facilities within New Quay town and the beach is accessed from the town by a series of steps.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Dolwen New Quay North Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for New Quay in Ceredigion is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...