New Quay Harbour Beach
New Quay Harbour Beach is a small and sandy beach that is sheltered by the harbour wall.
The harbour itself has a number of small pleasure craft and a few fishing boats. Dolphins can often be seen around the harbour walls and there are boats offering dolphin/seal viewing trips out to the bay.
Facilities include lifeguards in the summer, toilets, parking is limited close to the beach but more is available a short walk into the New Quay.
New Quay Harbour Beach is a Blue Flag Beach and has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for New Quay Harbour Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for New Quay in Ceredigion is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map