New Quay Harbour Beach (Ceredigion)
New Quay Harbour Beach is a small and sandy beach that is sheltered by the harbour wall.
The harbour itself has a number of small pleasure craft and a few fishing boats. Dolphins can often be seen around the harbour walls and there are boats offering dolphin/seal viewing trips out to the bay.
Facilities include lifeguards in the summer, toilets, parking is limited close to the beach but more is available a short walk into the New Quay.
New Quay Harbour Beach is a Blue Flag Beach and has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for New Quay Harbour Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for New Quay in Ceredigion is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...