Hoseasons The Ridgeway is surrounded by mature trees and woodland walks in a Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons The Ridgeway Info
Hoseasons The Ridgeway is surrounded by mature trees and woodland walks in a designated area of Special County Value for Landscape this peaceful park is ideally suited for enjoying the beauty and tranquil atmosphere of this charming county.
A superb touring base the park is bordered by the wonderful 32 mile Cheshire Sandstone Trail. Chester with its many attractions is just 8 miles.
There is a launderette available for all dates.
Choose from comfortable two and three bedroom caravans or superb two bedroom timber clad lodges.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio furniture
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating included (in Oakmere Kingsley and Delamere Lodge only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons The Ridgeway website
Hoseasons The Ridgeway Reviews