Hoseasons Sunnyvale Rhyl
Hoseasons Sunnyvale is situated in Kinmel Bay and boasts direct access to a vast golden beach at the mouth of the River Clwyd and is adjacent to Rhyl Yacht Club and harbour.
A superb base for exploring Snowdonia National Park and the beautiful North Wales coast.
A choice of quality two and three bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels (small charge)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in Deluxe and Platinum 2 only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Abergele in Conwy is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...