Abergele and Pensarn lies between Rhyl to the east and Colwyn Bay to the Wes Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Ty Mawr Info
Hoseasons Ty Mawr has something for everyone, you can choose the bright lights and all the fun of the fair at seaside Rhyl explore the magnificent mountain scenery of Snowdonia or just enjoy everything on offer at this fun filled park.
The indoor fun pool with its exciting flume guarantees hours of fun. Children love the adventure playground whilst the all weather multi sports court is the place to try your hand at some team games. Clubs to suit children of all ages and teenagers ensure everyone is well catered for.
After a busy day the new in 2014 Boathouse Bar and Restaurant serves a great range of breakfasts lunches and dinners the perfect place to relax before watching the nightly entertainment in the Showbar.
Adults also enjoy the opportunity to make new friends over a quiet drink or a bar meal in the Farm House Inn.
Choose from two or three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
For more information see the Hoseasons Ty Mawr website
Hoseasons Ty Mawr Reviews