Deganwy beach is sand backed by sand dunes at the mouth of the river Read more [...]
Conwy Suspension Bridge Information
Conwy suspension bridge and toll-keeper’s house situated in the shadow of the 13th-century castle.
The bridge was designed and built by Thomas Telford in 1826 and was one of the first road suspension bridges in the world. The bridge is 99.5 metres (326 ft) long.
The bridge was superseded by a new road bridge built alongside in 1958 and is now only used as a footbridge.
Conwy Suspension Bridge Reviews