Llandudno West Shore Beach (Conwy)
Llandudno West Shore beach is quieter than the North Shore beach and is on the River Conwy estuary below the Great Orme. The beach is sandy with a stony pebble foreshore.
The West Shore is linked to the North Shore by Gloddaeth Avenue, a wide dual carriageway.
The beach is backed by a promenade and as you are in the town so a wide selection of facilities are at hand.
Llandudno West Shore Beach is a Blue Flag Beach and has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Llandudno West Shore beach, No dogs allowed between May 1 until September 30.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Llandudno in Conwy is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...