Bodmin Jail was designed by Sir John Call and built in 1779 by prisoners of Read more [...]
Hoseasons Ruthern Valley Holidays Information
Hoseasons Ruthern Valley Holidays nestles in a beautiful wooded valley near Bodmin Moor this enviably located park offers a true oasis of peace and tranquility right in the heart of Cornwall.
A nature-lovers’ paradise you are just 5 minutes’ cycle ride from the famous Camel Trail. Padstow is close by glorious beaches and the world-renowned Eden Project number among a wealth of attractions within easy reach.
Comfortable two bedroom caravans bungalows and lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Picnic table
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
- Please note: Bed linen is not included (except Ruthern Lodge)
For more information see the Hoseasons Ruthern Valley Holidays website
Hoseasons Ruthern Valley Holidays Reviews